Deep or Shallow???

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by Bigcat1, Aug 31, 2006.

1. Bigcat1

Bigcat1 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Going fishing friday night just wondered should i fish deep or shallow??looks like iys going to be cool cloud cover abd possably rain.

2. Bigcat1

Bigcat1 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Going fishing friday night just wondered should i fish shallow or deep look likes its going to be cool and possably rain?

3. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

If it rains I would stay closer to shore/shallow. I like to think that the fish are looking for an easy meal that has been washed in and that is where I think the food woulb be to get out of the current. So look for breaks in the current and on the backside of bends and so on. This is where I would start and then adjust until I found the fish.

4. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

If it rains I would stay closer to shore/shallow. I like to think that the fish are looking for an easy meal that has been washed in and that is where I think the food woulb be to get out of the current. So look for breaks in the current and on the backside of bends and so on. This is where I would start and then adjust until I found the fish.
    SignatureKeep your bait in the

5. truckin4x4

truckin4x4 New Member

State:
    columbus, Ohio

i agree with you benji. i just can't say it any better

6. field989

field989 New Member

State:
    east central indiana
    if its night fish the shallows if its day fish the deep

them bigguns cruise the shallows at night....

thats when live bait or cut bait works great

Jeff

7. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    I have to agree with you guys on this information. flatties love those shallows at night