deep bottom

Discussion in 'VIRGINIA RIVERS TALK' started by jamesriverman, Sep 3, 2008.

1. jamesriverman

jamesriverman New Member

State:
    va
    Ware can i fish from shore at the little dock on the stream with all the carp or on the main channel that makes up turkey isle.
    I went the little pier and got a bunch of little tiny blues.

2. Dallison

Dallison Member

State:
    Virginia
    You can fish from the little floating dock/pier Monday-Friday, no holidays.
    (if you caught some little blues there....great) there are huge ones there also.
    Otherwise the little four mile creek/stream by the Canoe launch. Did you catch any carp there? I hear there are carp in there. I'd like to go give the carp fishing a try.
    later good luck

3. jamesriverman

jamesriverman New Member

State:
    va
    No in spring wen carp spawn they well jump and to put it simply wen they are spowning they swim and hit the sides of the creek.and no the 4 mile creek is ware i got the little blues and can you go fishing at night.

4. jamesriverman

jamesriverman New Member

State:
    va
    my only time spent at deep bottom is in that big dug up dirt hill looking and finding points and 1 bullet i found the best point of my life and a mini ball and 3 nice points and my but got the best point of his life.

and a nail

if you see some kid in that pile of dirt and he yells at the top of his longs it is me finding a really good point.

5. 66TBONE

66TBONE New Member

State:
    Virginia
    I had 1 of my best bank fishing trips in that creek. If you follow the trail back along side the creek, there are a few spots to fish. I went to the furthest spot back there after a nice storm, in the first 4 casts we caught 4 blues from 8 - 15 lbs or so and i hooked a striper that looked to be in the 40 - 50 lb range but after an exhausting 20 minute battle he won! good luck!

6. smitty1963

smitty1963 New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Where is 4 mile creek?????

7. Dallison

Dallison Member

State:
    Virginia
    Ken, it's at deep bottom park, from williamsburg take route 5 toward richmond. (this is the only way I would know) Take a left on Kingsland road, its about 4 miles past a little store called Eberlys. There is a brown sign that says deep bottom park. If you come to where the 295 exit is you've past it. Turn around at the Exon/Dairyqueen.
    After you get on kingsland go just a short distance and take a left, you'll see a sign again for deep bottom park. When you drive in , drive down toward the boat launch, then past the little bathroom/coke machine. Look wayyyy toward your right to the canoe launch. Thats 4 mile creek.