DEdNUT and Dear H...

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfishrollo, Jan 16, 2008.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    im fealin some smack talk is coming back at me for the title!!:smile2: i just wanna get some ohio/kantuckin smack going here!! you know you boys can't fish with these ohio brothers!!! were gonna beat you like a redheaded stepchild!!!!:eek:oooh: lol...... rollo

2. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Here we go again!

Boys leave me out of this one, I am going on a cruise in 45 hours.

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

LMAO!!! Not sure where I fall into this one at. I live in KY but a lil over 2 miles away I can be in Ohio. I fish the Ohio side more than over here.....:confused2:...But agree those Henderson guys need to be schooled...:wink::smile2:

Rollo,
    JW & DH don't get even.....They get ahead. There may be some crazy pics of you at a $$$ pond circulating around that they secretly took. Just watch your back around them 2. I've met them both personally and you can't turn your back for a minute around them.....Trust Me!!!!!:wink::smile2:
    Tried to rep you Rollo but i'm out of juice for now...LOL!

4. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i bet they are both sitting out on the river right now in a 10 ft. jon boat, arguing whose head is bigger why they cant fit through the bridge pier!:smile2: If that didn't do it? lol....i hear the footsteps now!! rollo

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Actually they are fighting over the last Twinkie and also whose turn it is to use the Hot Pink Barbie Baitcaster Rod & Reel that they went in halves to have custom made...:crazy::wink::smile2:
    They showed it to me when I went to the gathering down there and dared me to try and touch it... Never saw so many Twinkie wrappers and Hot Pink fishing gear, clothing and other things I can't mention.........:wink::smile2::smile2::smile2:

6. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    :smile2::smile2::smile2: bet jw, is gettin smacked on the hiney now for them being stuck between the piers!!!!!! rollo

7. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Probably,,,and I'm betting he's liking it too...:crazy::wink::smile2:...Woops did I say that out loud????:roll_eyes::tounge_out::smile2:

I got your back Rollo, you're pretty much my neighbor.....I believe me and you could even take them on...Me all banged up and stuff. That would make me and DH even...Both with bad backs.:roll_eyes:
    You take JW, don't let him fool you, he burns them cats up with livers!!!:tounge_out::smile2:

8. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Rollo, I forgot to tell you when I talked to you that I know a couple of DH's Honey Holes down in their stretch of the river. Me, Regina,fishhook and his wife fished it all night when we were down there. They were on the nest so we didn't do so good but I have spots we were shown and fished memorized. Especially where DH's 40# Albino Blue came from.......:wink::smile2:

9. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky

Oh I see we are going into round two, Ding , Ding, Ding. !! if that ain't the bell then its your time chime is up !! OK its on brother you made this thread and came and brought me into this fight, So you better be prepared to take the heat.. Where is WJ when you need him, he is at work smoking his cigarettes and drinking his coffee thinking that all is cool with the BOC.. But he is being nailed by his buddy in Ohio.

Lets see here : Lets set the date for a fish off between us.. and we will bring it on, anyone that wants to come watch can came watch and film the action.

Your going down with your little buddy S-MENS in tights, and your other wittle buddy Shawn-do-Right.. Its on now !

10. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Oh sure now sound like a little school girl """PLEASE MR ROLLO don't pick on me over here just inside Kentucky """ LMAO grow up and get ready to rumble Can'tcatchafishjohn you in this neck deep so don't try and get out of this buy trying to suck up with the rollo man in tights either.. :eek:oooh:

11. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    My money is on them Kentucky Boys.....Good luck Ya'll:wink:

12. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

School Girl??? Please!!!:tounge_out::smile2:
    I'm ready to rumble Big Man!!! I do believe me and Rollo could take you and WJ on. We wouldn't be totally blind down there, I know some good spots.:wink:
    You all name the time, the place and I'll do my best to be there.
    Not doing any sucking up either, just got my closest neighbor's back!!!:tounge_out:
    I'm ready and willing to go against you all....All other parties interested???

13. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    We got a shot via: c-net today of these two famous fishermen( S-men in tights and Rollo in tights) out on the open water !! Lets all take a close look and see what there up too:

Attached Files:

14. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Oh this sounds nice :

Rollo in tights & Can'tfishajohnpaylake

VS

Big WJ and Dear H

Its on brubber, you name the pay-lake oppss I mean you name the river and place and we will be there !! :crazy::smile2:

15. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Can'tcatchafishjohnnyboy: You have no idea where I caught that fish, cause there was only two of us there when that fish was caught and its never been told where that fish came from so I know for a fact you got that wrong unless you were fishing with Brent and I know he didn't show you..LMAO So come on and bring it big boy..LMAO

Where is Rollo at he started this thing and now he is hiding from me.. :crazy:

16. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I won't say who told me but he seemed pretty sure about it.:wink::smile2:
    Shoot, he took us to the spot and told us about it.....:tounge_out:

17. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I forgot to tell you that Bill had two bottles of moonshine that day he took you out fishing, when he drinks shine, he gets all turned around..LMAO Sorry try again. :eek:oooh:

18. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i stand in front!!! LOL:smile2: rollo .....bring it twinkie boys!!!!!

19. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    im here.lol...no need to feel bad dh... i often don't give exact locations as well!!!:big_smile::embarassed: rollo

20. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    if you look real cose it looks like s man if flipping you the bird dh..... :smile2: