Decorating with Catfish

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by kspor, Feb 20, 2006.

1. kspor

kspor New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    Anyone know of wallpaper that has Catfish on it. I am wanting to decorate my son's room and was hoping to do it in all catfish. I have not had much luck. Hope the BOC has done this or something similiar.

2. oldprowler

oldprowler New Member

State:
    Mannford, Oklahoma
    I have never seen any wallpaper with a catfish motif but you might google it and see what you come up with.

3. photocat

photocat New Member

State:
    HOCO, Maryland
    if your any good w/ crafts you could always paint the wall and then do a stamp based off the BOC logo or another catfish print and stamp that or do a mural on the wall... Worse come to worse you may be able to hire a local Studio Art student to come paint the mural on the wall if you do a rough sketch.

4. kspor

kspor New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    I have tried google, and several others. I also tried every word combination I cold think of. I guess I will have to use posters.

Thanks

5. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    Just go a wallpaper store and look at what they have. They always ahve fish designs. They can order what you need.

6. fat_fish55

fat_fish55 New Member

State:
    illinois
    The wallpaper in my room has catfish on it. I will post pics. later on of it.

7. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    Try "custom wallpaper" in your favorite search engine and you will find quite a few places that will make wall paper and murals, for you, from your photos!

8. Environmentor

Environmentor New Member

State:
    Buffalo, Iowa
    I have only used this website once, its free and works, I know its name sounds weird, but it should work:
    http://homokaasu.org/rasterbator/
    It allows you to take any picture you want and blow it up to roughly any size (up to about an amazing 20 meters) and then print it out on your computer in color or B/W. You could techniqually make your own giant murals/wallpaper out of a bunch of standard size paper, pictures, and a bunch of ink. Just think, you could use your own personal fishing pictures (you and your kid) and blow them up to life size or something. (I would make sure to pick digital pictures that have a higher resolution or d.p.i. so they won't look blurry when you are up close.) Good luck!

9. kspor

kspor New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    Thanks for this information. I am hoping to make his B-day really special. You all are such great help. May you reels scream with big fish this season.