Decisions we make

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by ka_c4_boom, May 6, 2007.

1. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    last thursday it rained and i volentered to leave work along with a few others , i had some chores here at home to catch up on anyway like takeing the trash to the dump and finishing the weed eating i started the day before so the dump closes at 5 and i cant get there in time any other day . the weed eating was put off till after i got back from the dump . it was still sprinkling but i got it done . then friday morning i got up for work with a head ache the size of rhode island so i called into work and went back to bed till 9 when the doc opened it seems i have pnuemonia and man do my lungs , head ,and back hurt . its no telling how long it will take me to get over this its only been 3 days and im tired of it already

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I'd feel for ya but I can't reach ya. Hope ya start feelin better.

3. GMC FishHauler

GMC FishHauler New Member

State:
    Waco, Texas, Un
    do like my great grandpa says " Take a snort of whiskey and suck a lemon"
    i dunno if it works but at 5 years old it got me to sleep and i didnt feel athing

4. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Hey Chuck buddy I hope ya get to feeling better soon man.

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Hope you get to feeling better real soon! Them blues in the Ohio R. are gonna start missing you! :wink: :lol:

6. gardengrz

gardengrz New Member

State:
    wakeman,ohio
    ive had pnuemonu twice, if you got the real thing, its pretty hard to shake by staying home. couple days with intervanious meds and lung treatments in a hospital what you might need. take care of it:big_smile:

7. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Why aren't you in the hospital? That's some very nasty stuff,nothing to fool with!! Hope you're feeling better soon. I'll pray about that too!---Sister Pat:eek:oooh:

8. pythonjohn

pythonjohn New Member Supporting Member

State:
    F L A Swamps
    Know just how you feel I have had a sinus infection for 8 days.
    Just went to the emergency room today and got some meds and cough suppressor.
    My doctor has been out of town for a couple of weeks.
    Haven't been to the doctor in three years.
    Don't like going for nothing but this time the emergency room doctor asked me if I was a little hardheaded.
    We both had a chuckel....He's right!:big_smile:
    Don't be like me take care of it now before it gets worse.

9. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Hope ya heal fast brother. Prayers will be sent for ya.

10. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I hope you get to feelin' better Charles! Take care of yourself, the Cats will be waiting for you!:big_smile:

11. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Sorry about that, man. I've had it twice and felt like I was dying. My brother-in-law had it a couple months ago and wound up in the hospital with a tube hanging out of his rib cage to drain the fluid off. It's nothing to mess with. Hope you get well soon.

12. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Sorry that you got sick and arent feeling well. I hope that today things are looking much better for you.

Look on the bright side, at least you got some 'hunnie do's' done before you got sick :lol:

Hope you're feeling MUCh better all is back to normal for you soon. Be thinking about you :wink:

13. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    hey chuck i hope u get to feelin better soon brother. pneumonia sucks i had it once.. its bad but if it didnt kill me it wont kill you.

14. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Hope you're feeling better for I know Pneumonia can be bad.

We take the Pneumonia and flu shots but a few weeks ago I got pretty sick with fever and all. We had a trip planned but had to cancel 2 hours before our flight. About the time I got over it wife took it. First time we been sick in several years.

15. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    man im bleedin for ya. my stupid ass cought the pnumonia about 2 mo.s ago. it was brutal what got me was not going to the doctor. i thought it was just a head cold that wouldnt go away. i kept working and just taking lots of over counter meds. by thew time my wife made me go to the doc. it was pnumonia with some kinda infection in my lungs and ears (of all places) they put me on immideate bed rest for the next week and a half. 2 mo.s later i feel fine but i still cant hear out of my ears and i still cough alot. you did the right thing goin to the doc. i sincerely hope you feel better and get well soon!!
    j.d.

16. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Feelin' any better yet Chuck? When are you gonna come up here, and show me how to use my rod and reel?