decent place to fish?

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Dredge, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    I'm thinking of going out in the next week or so.I was wondering if anyone can tell me a decent place to put in.Anyone have any luck after the first hard freeze of fall?Any help would be appreciated.

2. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Yes, I always have great luck after the first hard freeze of fall! About, oh, 7 months after.:wink:

Sorry, you know me, I aint about to go out an freeze to death......................if there aint a deer involved.:wink:

3. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.
    Yea,Toms got to preserve those artificial teeth, cant let them get to chattering they might break

4. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Ok, lets take a vote. How many on here have met me, and have seen me with any teeth? Come on, don't be shy. I know in the last 10 years I have worn them a time or two. Perhaps there are some of you out there who have seen me wear them. Geez Oldjer, your the one who sat right next to me for two hours an didn't recognize me, remember?:wink:

5. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    :big_smile_2: , just next time ya want to show them and they are in your pocket, leave them there :eek:oooh: :smile2::smile2:

6. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    You boys better watch out,Kutter ain't the only one around here with some fake choppers,ya know.You'd be surprised.We might unite,and take you down.:smile2:

7. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Sorry Oldjer hijacked your thread. He's like that.:wink:

Now back to the question at hand.
    Which river are you talkin about?

8. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    It doesn't mater what river,as long as it's close.!5-20 miles is good.

9. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    I wonder if Truman Access is still usable with the river so low? We are going to have to get you into the Platin Boat club, that's the best ramp I have ever used on any river. As a bonus, it's only 15 minutes from my home. As a double bonus, you won't find a safer place to park.

10. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    Since gas if somewhat affordable now, I went on a little road trip last Sunday, and stopped by Truman on the way home. It's in good shape, and usuable. In fact, the rivers gonna have to drop a whole lot to make it not usuable.:wink:

11. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    I still fully intend to join,my finances are begining to look like I'll be able to swing it.I should be caught up on taxes,etc. by the end of November.