Dec. is here anyone fishing the White River???

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by hdfatboy29, Dec 6, 2007.

1. hdfatboy29

hdfatboy29 New Member

State:
    indiana
    just curious if anyone is fishing the white from indy south and doing any good thanks guys and girls

2. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Well, to tell you the truth Brian, I thinnk it's too damn cold to go out there on the White River. I do know some people that are still fishing the Ohio River by Cumberland, and catching some monster blues fattining up for winter. The flats are done till Spring time.:sad2: Good Luck Brother and welcome to the BOC!!:wink:

3. hdfatboy29

hdfatboy29 New Member

State:
    indiana
    thanks ryan i see people bank fishing the white down around martinsville sometimes i just didnt know if any of them were on here and would tell if their still hittin ?? thanks:wink:

4. ironcat

ironcat New Member

State:
    indiana
    I plan on going out this weekend I'm going to try the warm water discharge at the dam in martinsville hopefully catch some shad there then head down river from henderson ford ramp and hit the deep holes around the power plant I heard the channels have been hitting on small baits Hopefully I'll have some luck
    IRONCAT

5. hdfatboy29

hdfatboy29 New Member

State:
    indiana
    good luck this weekend you might see me walkin around down there with poles in hand

6. e'villeman

e'villeman New Member

State:
    Evansville, Indiana
    Fishing report? You catch anything? was waiting to see some pics:wink:

7. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I have on occasion caught some small flatties there at the discharge late in the year.. The Blues run a bit too.. But the are in the deep holes and I can only get to a few due to the fact i dont have a boat...

8. flathead03

flathead03 New Member

State:
    IN Indianapoli
    hi im cj and i fish aroud martinsville alot

9. flathead03

flathead03 New Member

State:
    IN Indianapoli
    and i)ve caught some of my biggest catfish there