Dec/fishing party

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by canepole, Nov 12, 2006.

1. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    Anybody up for another fishing party on the Cumberland possibly in the month of December, With the cold weather comes dangerous times out there, and its nice to be able to call someone if your out and need some help, I plan on being out there next saturday morning, and plan to fish till around 11 or 12. I gotta be home for the mich / Ohio game.

2. stephens

stephens New Member

State:
    clarksville tn
    i plan to fish saturday but dont know where i will put in on the cumberland river

3. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    I'll probably put in at Smithsbranch.and take a long ride toward the steamplant. I look forward to seeing you out there John, I'll try and give you a call saturday.

4. Clovis

Clovis New Member

State:
    Paris Tennessee
    I'd be up for it anytime but this weekend, or next weekend, or Christmas weekend.

Let us know.

Otherwise I'll be looking forward to Feb.

Later,
    Steve

5. cumberlandcat

cumberlandcat Active Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I might go this saturday, Have a 2 month old boat and when I was out there yesterday the battery died right when I pulled up to the steam plant. So if tracker can have it fixed by then I will go all day.

6. Michael

Michael New Member

State:
    Clarksville TN
    hey john what do you think about going to the steamplant this saturday with canepole and others? i just got off the phone with puddycat and hes all up for the steamplant too. but i'll be putting in at the steamplant ramp.
    it's to far for me from smithbrach to the steamplant..

7. LiveWire

LiveWire New Member

State:
    LaVergne, Tennessee
    Hey yall, let me know what weekend you decide to go...me and a friend (both new to catfishing) are interested in goin! My email address is hill.nathaniel@gmail.com. Thanks! Oh yea, we do have a boat!

8. rcneman

rcneman New Member

State:
    TN
    i'm goin fishin somewhere, both on friday and saturday. haven't decided if it will be bank fishin or in the boat.....waitin to see what the wind will be like...i hate those strong north winds and bein in a boat.

9. Clovis

Clovis New Member

State:
    Paris Tennessee
    I am gonna try to go out the 2nd of Dec.

Anyone interested?