Dec. 2nd Moon pics

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Cheryl, Dec 3, 2006.

1. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    The moon was absolutely gorgeous tonight. The clouds were wisping around with the moon. Nice night out, around 25 and well you can check the pics out for yourself.

Take care.
    Cheryl

2. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Now y'all know better than there were just 3........these are my favorites.

3. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I got to see it all the way to work tonight. It had the deer out running the streets as well. I bet I saw close to thirty, I know most if not all were does but I still enjoy seeing them. As long as they stay out of my garden.

4. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Last one, where I actually breathed and caused the distortion.........:big_smile: :roll_eyes:

5. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

You should send that one into the ghosthunter guys and laugh at them while they try and figure that one out.

6. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Thanks for sharing the pics. I know the moon is bright right now. When my alarm went off and I got out of bed, the moon was just the right angle to come though the little half circle window, and it had the entire room lit up. I first thought someone had turned my light on. lol

7. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Neat shots Cheryl!
    I walked up the hill last night to get the mail and noticed how bright it was.
    I almost read the mail on the way back.

8. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Thanks for shareing :cool2:

9. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Well I missed the moon tonight. Now the snow clouds have moved in. :lol: :big_smile:

I did manage some pics of the beautiful sunset for this afternoon.

Hope you enjoy.

Take care.
    Cheryl

Please note Pic 1 was altered with an auto leveler.
    Pic 2 is more what it really looked like. Soft, cotton candy clouds. One of God's many masterpieces, today.
    Pic 3 has the moon in it, which was left of the sunset. The sun set straight to the left of my house, with the moon slightly left of that. More southwestern sunset, I suppose.

Since I posted this once and lost connection, I forgot to say, WONDER what I was doing last night to post the date 10 days early? OH well, what is time.......it just passes. Sorry. Correct date should have read 12-02-06. Maybe I should wonder why no one else caught it, or were y'all just too polite to say anything?

10. cattinfever999

cattinfever999 New Member

State:
    KY
    I thought I was losing my mind there for a second. Glad you shared the photos and REALLY glad you mentioned the date correction.:smile2:

11. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN

:look_down: Kelli, It's obvious I've already lost mine. :feel_good: :surrender: :surrender:

:wink: :crazy: :crazy: :smile:

OR a mod is playin' with my mind? J/K.

12. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    :cool2: cool shots! The one thru the tree is kind of spooky. Werewolve type.
    I like it!
    Bill

13. heavyduty

heavyduty New Member

State:
    Grand Gulf,MS
    Nice Pics, Thanks! I am glad it was a full moon this morning,the electricity went off for some reason and it helped me see to find the flashlights and candles.

14. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Oh m'god, it's a UFO!!!

15. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Thanks to Mod Mike for fixing my date here. I owe ya rep. I know it was you, because you were one when it was repaired. Thanks!

Well the moon did finally come out this morning, from behind the clouds. The wind blew the snow clouds on by, so I have to wait for another day to make snow angels. :lol: I didn't get any pics though, as I was ready to retire and it was cold in my PJ's. :crazy:

Perhaps tonight I will get some more. But it sure was bright early AM.

Take care.
    Cheryl