Debute fer the DOC

Discussion in 'The BOC's Animal House' started by catfish kenny, Oct 1, 2008.

1. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Well Doc we now have 7 one left us last night. I cant take very good pics with our old camerea the lcd screen is broke so fer now this is bout as good as I can get till I figure out where I put the other one:eek:oooh: The black one is the runt(male) & I am thinking I might have to keep the lill guy.....Man it is tough for me to not get attached-Mom too and......hey what can I say we love our mutts.Gonna be ready to get rid of them in a few week you want one (LOL) there PIT BULL MUTTS aint got no pedagree papers but I will guarentee them once weaned to chew everything they can get hold of up(LOL)

Attached Files:

2. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I dont want to mess with them alot just because .....let her do do what she has to do.... & she is acting a little different this time so....I am watching her and tryin to keep the kids away but...my kids dont listen to dad when it comes to puppies & babies (LOL)she let my two lill ones crawl in the doghouse while she was having them and they were handling them minutes old wich you are not sopose to do...but thats our P-mutt ......
    This is the last time fer sure no more I have been in puppy chew fer 3 yrs running(LOL) my back yard looks like a mini dump from my machine Doo(LOL)

3. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Thank you Kenny. Appreciate you sticking new members to the organization up. We after all are just animals ain't we?

Before their eyes open though Kenny, just a suggestion. Let them see their Momma or your wife or your kids before they see you. We don't want them to suffer trauma. They are such fragile things.

Luv ya Kenny. Go make pallets.

John.

4. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    By the way question bout the runt-Is it always the last born or ???? I am just currious....................I know all my best mutts were the runt....Mama-all the way to great grandad always swore the runt is and will be the best & it is holding tru in my home too-Scrapp & P-mutt "runt!"

5. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Kenny, runts if healthy are no different than other members of a litter. Again, if healthy they just didn't fare well in the uterus for some technical reasons.

Mothers will often reject them or they get picked on by their siblings and will seem timid or shy. Watch them closely until weaned then pull them out from the tribe.

Once in someone's care they can really become the best of the bunch. They aren't stupid and are just as easily trained as any of the others. In fact many owners deliberately pick the runt for psychological reasons and make them good pets.

Just take them a little slower and don't overfeed them thinking you can make them bigger. If they are going to gain weight and size they will do that on their own.

Enjoy the little Devil.

My Pa wanted to put me down 'cause I was a runt and Ma wouldn't let him. I am still a runt but at least I am alive.

Later, John.

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Thanks for sharing Kenny. Their adorable little pups!

7. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Do ya want one they will be readey in bout 7 weeks:big_smile:

8. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I hope that Regina don't see that. We don't need anymore dogs. We have 1 in the house and 2 outside and an outside cat. She'd have a bunch if we had the room. Our neighbor's pit is pregnant, looks like she is gonna pop before long.

9. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    o look at thoes mean old pits knot i love thoes dogs i love pits thay have the best personalaty if i wasent a broke down old fart id have to have anuther but now adays looloo the little rat dog lap dog is best for me kenny thoes are some good looking grand kids you got thear:big_smile::cool2:

10. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Kenny I'm tryin to figure out why them pups look a little like you...what up with that ?

Thanks for the pic's ; )

-Jim-

11. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    jj you will hert thoes pups felling saying thay look like kenny lol:eek:oooh::crazy::tounge_out:

12. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    nope definalitey no resemblence here but we might have the same crazy demenior:roll_eyes:A few new pics we found thee camera(LOL) & there will be one more too! There tute & tubbawey and hard to part with if you let the kids get roun em too much (LOL)

13. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    There is no way I am this tute & tubbewey (LOL)

Attached Files:

14. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    basidede there is way too much fur(LOL)

Attached Files: