Death in the family

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by TA2D, Jul 1, 2006.

1. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    My second cousin, passed away on my birthday this year, I didn't know him very well, but what I do know of him it that he loved everything about the outdoors, this man has been stomping around in the deep timber since he could walk! I feel real bad for his family, they are a great bunch a beautiful loving wife and two great boys. I didn't find out til yesterday, it was kind of shocking, the man was only 54 in decent shape. He was out in the woods doing some timber work when one of the guys with him noticed something strange about the piece of equipment he was driving, Kenny told the guy to get his truck because he thought he was having a heart attack, I don't know if he even made it to the hospital or not. Here is an article giving a brief story of his life.

http://www.ironwoodglobe.com/0626drie.htm

I am glad that I have this great bunch of friends that I can turn to in times of need and sorrow, so if I don't post much for a while, don't be too concerned.

Aaron Drier

TA2D

2. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Sorry for your lose. We will send our prayers out for your family and yes the BOC Family will always be here for you are anyone in a time of need.

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I'm sorry for your loss,you and your family will be in my prayers.

4. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Our Prayer and Thoughts Are with you and the family

5. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Thats exactly what I am talking about, this post is still hot off the presses and I have the support of so many members, you guys are great!

Aaron

TA2D

6. Ironhead

Ironhead New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Thoughts and prayers are with you.

7. iowacatter

iowacatter New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Aaron, I think it is great that you thought enough of him to post this for us to read. He sounds like the kinda guy who would have loved this site.
    I think he would be proud of ya! Thoughts and Prayers,Stan

8. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Kenny, loved everything outdoors, he had a pond in his back yard just for minnows!!! He was more of a walleye and trout man, don't know if he ever caught a catfish or not, but he would have approved of this site for its knowlegde and family friendly atmosphere! Thanks again to everyone!

Aaron

TA2D

9. field989

field989 New Member

State:
    east central indiana
    sorry for your loss

thoughts and prayers to your family

10. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hey Guy:
    I am deeply sorry for your loss,we never know what Life is gonna throw at ya.
    You will be in my prayers,and remember The Good Lord also cares about your pain so look to Him and Trust Him,Please hang in there,we all need ya!-------pk_Powell:sad2:

11. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    That was a nice thing that you did for him (May He Rest In Peace). Shaina & I are Praying for you and your family.

Take Care Aaron,
    Bert:cool2: & Shaina:0010:

12. SilverCross

SilverCross New Member

State:
    Fairbury, Illin
    Sorry for your loss, Aaron. Prayers sent out for you and all the family.

13. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    That is sad brother, sorry to hear about the loss.

14. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Hey Aaron you and your family has our condolences. I am so sorry for your lost. You have the arms of the BOC wrapped around you in your time of sorrow.

Bless you hun

15. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    Aaron,
    Sory for your loss. Prayer are going up for his entire family and for yours.
    May Our GOD grant you peace.

16. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Aaron sorry about the loss of your cousin. You and your Family will be in my prayers. God Bless! Bigcatman0816.

17. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    good luck with everything that goes with this. just keep in mind he is stomping around in a much better set of woods in God's Paradise. Many prayers sent your way bro.

18. keith

keith New Member

State:
    ohio
    Sorry for your lose.

19. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Sorry for your lost Aaron,prayers are sent for you and your family and his...

20. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Sorry for your loss. We'll keep you and your family in our prayers. God Bless.