Dear Santa.......

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by centexcop, Nov 19, 2008.

1. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    I know things are a little tight this year, so I thought I would get you my Christmas Wish list early.

1. Pro Cat 240 with side imaging sonar, lots of rod holders, a bait tank that attracts and catches bait fish, and a built in Kegerator.
    2. New Chevy 2500 4x4 painted to match the Sea Ark
    3. The ability to keep shad alive
    4. A large amount of stock in Abu Garcia
    5. A lottery ticket worth 83 million so I can become a full time cat chaser.

And last but not least, I would like every member of the BOC to catch a new world record flat head catfish. I of course would be more than happy to have everyone catch the record fish before I did.

2. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    LOL!! aren't you the nice one! That list seems to be well thought out and I hope you and Santa are on good terms! :cool2::big_smile_2:

3. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Is that all?

Well I just want a:

Mako 225
    a trex 600
    just finish off my two truck payments and the two morgages
    finally, a trip to Italy:wink:

4. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    I don't want much just world peace
    And enough money
    to fish when I want instead of work
    PLEASE

5. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Dear Santa,

I would really appreciate it if I could have good health. I am tired of getting cut on every year. Give me a break from getting cut on in the year ahead.

I wish that my energy level will support me catching up on a lot of the projects that have been left uncompleted.

I ask for the health and happyness of my family, close family and extended family [ BOC].

When you get over this way, there is hay and grain in the barn for your reindeer, help yourself.

PS I ate and drank your cookies and milk.

Oh No

6. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    With such wonderful Santa letters, I don't know how he could refuse....

7. azcataholic

azcataholic New Member

State:
    arizona
    Joey, Sounds like you have had too many evenings sitting on a boat in the darkness with a alot of time on your hands:big_smile:I want Santa to stop by my place before he comes to see you. I hope somebody asks Santa to have catfish bite thru the holidays

8. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    You might be right Mike, but that gives me another idea.... I'd like to have a built in waterproof laptop with lake wireless internet, so when i'm sitting in the dark I can relay my thoughts between bites.

9. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    Ok, i gotta add sickle hooks now... I'm sure glad I started this list early.....:cool2:

10. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    It has been determined that Santa is suffering from the great losses in our nation!!:eek:oooh::smile2::tounge_out: He could not afford to purchase corn this year for the reindeer:eek:oooh::wink: All flights are cancelled due to mal-nutrition!!!! Blitzer weighs in at a mere 50lbs!!!:wink:

11. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    This just in.....Governor Sarah Palin has arranged for a large shipment of corn to the North Pole. It appears that it may make it in time to fatten up the reindeer in preparation for the flight. I was almost worried for a minute... :wink:

12. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    I hear that santa sold it all, bought a helicopter and was sited on a desert island wearing speedos:0010:

13. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    You weren't supposed to let that secret out Creteus, he was gonna drop off our stuff before he skipped out...lol

14. Matthew72

Matthew72 New Member

State:
    Cobden Il.
    I want a brand new Ford Conversion van with a good strong ball hitch on the back end.

I want a brand new cat boat. A big one with a heater.

15. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee
    I just want Michigan to beat Ohio State.....is that too much to ask? Go Blue!

16. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    As long as Texas Tech gets beat so the Horns can be back in for a chance to go to California....