Deal of the century

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Angler2007, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Angler2007

Angler2007 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I just purchused a new Hunninbird 1197SI fish finder for 1200.00, this unit sells for 2999.99 new at most places.

The guy has a few left, if you want one they are @ www.k9trainingcentral.com

2. Angler2007

Angler2007 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    They are gone, didn't figure they would last at that price. I talked to the guy on the phone for 30 min. He might get some more in, if any of you are interested let me know. He is suppose to call me B4 calling anyone else so we'll see. Just a little FYI.

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    I would agree that is a deal of the century. Thanks for sharing the info.

4. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    That is one heck of a deal. But still couldnt afford it:angry:. But thanks for the info.

Tom

5. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I will second that:sad2:

6. Mr.T

Mr.T New Member

State:
    MO
    I'll be interested to see what you actually get... That price is, I'm certain, way, way way below even the best wholesale dealer cost.

If something sounds too good to be true, ....

7. jlcperformance

jlcperformance New Member

State:
    moberly, missouri
    probably just shows u how bad these stores r rippin u.....most brands make stores sign contracts that they can only sell a product at a certain price or more...they wont let them sell it cheaper. they got a term for this kinda deal but i cant remember???????????

8. crankbait77

crankbait77 New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    It was hard enough to convince myself to spend 500 for my garmin. That is a really nice unit, but until it is about half of what you paid I won't even entertain buying one, but thanks for the heads up.