Deadwood?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by beetle, Feb 15, 2008.

1. beetle

beetle New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Since some of you have posted some tv stuff I thought I would ask what happened to the HBO series Deadwood? Did they drop it after a couple of seasons or did one of the main characters quit or die? I really did like that show it was different.

2. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Yeah Roger i like it to i think it is still on HBO.

3. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I went to HBO.com and found out that the series has been snuffed after 3 seasons. The reason they gave was that they let their writers explore other options. One of them was John from cincinatti. It made it 1 yr. before it was cancelled. I miss my Deadwood!!!!!:angry:

4. beetle

beetle New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Yea they are just showing shows from past seasons nothing new. I have not heard nothing of any new seasons or if they dropped it.

5. beetle

beetle New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thanks John, I figured thats what happened...it always does to shows I like.LOL

6. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    I loved the show, but I'm actually glad they cancelled it when it was still exciting. I hate it when a show becomes boring or in some cases just stupid because they've been on too long. Shows like Boston Legal, The Practice, ER, Dallas, the Sopranos, all got rather dull or silly toward the last of their run.

7. lilgriz

lilgriz New Member

State:
    Aurora, KY
    I miss that show too! Can't believe they canselled it!