deadlist catch new season tonight

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by ncfowler, Apr 14, 2009.

1. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    the new season of deadlist catch will air tonight at 9pm est, on discovery, I don't know bout most of you but i enjoy watching this program while chatting on line with my friends her on the B.O.C., this season is going to be one for the books what i heard so far, Is Phil Harris going to be back? all week discovery has been airing previous shows and the best of deadlist catch, humm i wonder if i can get them to fly the B.O.C. flag the next season. I will be in the chat room tonight at 8pm while watching come on in and lets here your comments on the show, http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/deadliestcatch/deadliestcatch.html?campaign=dsc-dcq209-2-msn001

2. Waterbug

Waterbug New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    I won't be home to watch it, but I already have the DVR set up to record it. Look's like I'll be up late tonight:smile2:

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Love the show! Thanks for the reminder.:wink: rollo

4. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    DVR is set. Thanks

5. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Thanks for the reminder brother. I would of forgot:embarassed: Reps to ya:wink:

6. msucatfish

msucatfish New Member

State:
    mississippi
    looks like its going to be another good season, hope everyone is safe during it

7. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Just saw this thread, but I actually had it marked on the calendar!! My husband tried saying that there was a movie coming on @ 8:00 he wanted to watch...."YEAH, RIGHT!"
    Well, the first episode was really good. I loved Edgar's jacket (on the Northwestern). Did you see it? The back of it said "Shut Up & Fish"!

8. mobigcat

mobigcat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Best show EVER!

9. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Probably my favorite show. We'll see what this year brings. First one was good..too bad it looks like Phil is off the boat. I can't believe Keith from the Wizard tried diving under the boat in the middle of the damn Bering sea...pretty crazy.

10. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Yeah, I'm like you; can't believe Phil's still off. I know it's just killing him not to be there.
    And I thought the same thing about Keith....Oh My Gosh, you idiot!!!
    And it is absolutely my favorite show!!