Deadliest Catch... Season III

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by savage308, Apr 4, 2007.

1. savage308

savage308 New Member

State:
    Victoria, Texas
    Anyone watch it??? Anyone like it??? Anyone moving to Alaska to give it a shot???

One of the only shows that I watch when a new season starts. Just wanted to see what ya'lls opinion on the show was.

2. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    I've been waiting for the new season but I missed the show last night. I thought about it but my wife wouldnt let me.

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I watched it. I love that show. I'd like to be able to go do that but this old body says no way! :crazy: :big_smile:

4. Wally

Wally New Member

State:
    FLORIDA
    Love the show!!! Only to be about 20...25...30 years younger!!!
    Man I think I missed my calling. Look's like alot more work than running 20 jugs. WOW!!

5. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Its one of my favorite shows on the tube!!

6. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    I love that show Im tempted to find out how to apply for that. About the avg income for a week was 20K for the King Crab thats some good jack.

7. savage308

savage308 New Member

State:
    Victoria, Texas
  8. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    if only the catch was that deadly in say... the virgin islands, then i would go chunk pots

9. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    :lol: I did watch it last night but I have to say, I was flipping back and forth between it and The Tonight Show. Tim McGraw was performing and I wasnt going to miss THAT!!:wink:

We do enjoy the show and watch when we happen to catch it on. Its a good one but I hate when theres distress calls and someone dies. Just hard.

10. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I really enjoy this show.............Yes....oh yes.....yes

Danny

11. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Yes
    Yes
    and No way! :tounge_out:

I put the pillow over my face when it gets too deadly :confused2:
    We watched the show last season and enjoyed it...Missed it last night tho... will watch for it next week and check out that link. Thanks, Shelby :lol:

12. bowfin

bowfin New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Ihave been a fan for a long time now .How long do you think it will take the new capt to find the fish Sig and Edger head?

13. savage308

savage308 New Member

State:
    Victoria, Texas
    LOL now that is funny... Well their already on day 2 and he hadn't found it yet... It can't be too much longer.... LOL

14. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Cant say that Ive gotton that much pleasure out of it :lol:

Im picking on ya :wink:

15. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I enjoy eating crabs, but hate catching them. The show doesn't do much for me either. Do you get attatched to the cast? Just wondered because other than that, it seems like the same show over and over. JMHO.

16. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Great show, It's true reality and you gotta give them credit to venture out in seas like that.

17. CatfishHateMe

CatfishHateMe New Member

State:
    Il
    i love that show, one of the only times i watch tv is when its on. those are some crazy doods out there. i was watchin somethin about the dangers of it and the average survival/death ratio for each season was crazy. theres some major rewards in the money i guess tho.

18. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    i absolutely LOVE the show, its my favorite discovery show out there

19. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    That show is awesome! I don't watch too much TV but when I do I like that one plus a few others on Discovery!:smile2:

20. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Watching some of those shows bring back alot of memories from when I was active duty Navy. We would be in the Medateranion with 40-60 ft seas and had to tie down everything and it still didnt help things from getting thrown about including yourself. But it was some of the funnest and awe inspiring times standing on the bridge holding on for dear life looking out the window watching at least 1/2 of the bow (almost 100ft or more) of ship go under the water and splash a wave over the bridge. Man that was a blast.