De Gray Gathering

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by Rohaus, May 3, 2009.

1. Rohaus

Rohaus Well-Known Member

State:
    Vilonia Ar
    Hey all I hope everyone had a great time, sorry I couldn't make would have liked too get too meet some of you. Have been watching the weather and looks like everyone probably got soaked but I bet it was still a great time with so many members there. I will definitely make the next one. Hope everyone makes it home OK.

2. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    We sure did have a good ol time. Wish you could had been there with the rest of us. I will be posting photos here in a few. With stories to tell.

3. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Stories, stories... Pat, did you do a table dance? LOL

4. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Awshucks, no table dance. Too wet. :eek:oooh::smile2: Leslie wouldn't do a pole dance either. :cool2:

5. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Awshucks... they both got them dances mixed up and did rain dances instead :eek:oooh::smile2::wink:

6. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    :smile2: You ain't right, Kevin!!!!

7. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    1. Kevin

2. Treemydog

3. Top giving a thumbs up at dinner

Attached Files:

8. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    1. Suzy

2. Robert (Tallmanrus)

3. Pete (Shilored) and Randell (Shepdog)

Attached Files:

9. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    sure glad yall had a good time in spite of the weather

10. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    1. smellycat

2. Smellycats wife Liz

3. Ms. cassk , Cassk thanks for the gift.

Newton or I will post more later.

Attached Files:

11. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    1. Punkin (Leslie) and Gardenhawk (Kimber, Jtrew daughter)

2. Stoneman (Bill)

3. Mike (jholl) and Newton (Cntryboy)

Attached Files:

12. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Not sure where to begin with this post, so hopefully i can cover it all.

First off let me start by saying thank you to each and every one of you that attended. All of you deserve a award, because ya"ll are what makes the BOC what it is. Without member paticipation, there would be no BOC!

Secondly - I want to say thank you for all the comments on how well Myself and Trisha handled the gathering. We enjoy putting together a gathering in spite of how much work it takes and all the emotional and financial obligation involved. We do it for the spiritual and emotnal feeling that we receive from it when we see our guest enjoying the friendship and fellowship of other BOC members! THANK YOU!

My hat goes off to each of our Moderators and our founder for making this such a great place to call home! Each of you deserve more than myself and Angelkitty could ever give you!

We had several Moderators attend this gathering and I want to personally thank them for all the help that they gave us. On behalf of the Degray Gathering Attendees we awarded two of those moderators that have been with the BOC for many years with a Plague in appreciation of there hard work and dedication. Those awards went out to: TopsgtLawrence and Mike Holladay

Kevin - Your very much appreciated for all that you do - we love ya for it, so hope there was no hard feelings. Thanks for all the help you have given me and promoting the BOC and the Arkansas Gatherings!

Also awarded a plague for founding this wonderful site as well as for all his hard work and dedication was PAUL LOUDERBACK. Paul was unable to attend this event and was missed! We will be sending him his plaque Via Snail Mail! THANK YOU PAUL!

There was another member I want to thank, that has helped promote this gathering and let me know things that i might have missed on updates and so forth. BUD - THANK YOU SO MUCH!

There is way too many others to list each of you by name.

Randell (shepdog) - enjoyed having you on our site! We will make up for fishing lost due to the weather!

The weekend went great even if mother nature attended more than what we wanted her too.:smile2: We had pretty good weather with just showers here and there with sunshine to follow up until Saturday morning. Myself and Shepdog got in some night fishing Friday night with three Bullheads caught. The Food was great. I probably gained a few pounds from eating so much. The Friendships made were Awesome - got to meet several new members!

In closing - I hope all of you had a great time, made new friends, enjoyed the fellowship, and we hope you will return NEXT year! THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE HARD WORK EACH OF YOU DID TO HELP MAKE THIS A AWESOME YEAR!

13. cj7

cj7 New Member

State:
    AR
    We had a great time. It was good to meet everyone and put faces and names together.:tounge_out:

14. treemydog

treemydog New Member

State:
    Conway, Ar
    Hi Megan!

Mr Tommy

15. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    1. Jennie (Hilblegirl), Lil Mac and Cntryboy

2. cj7 (Chris) and Megan

3. Danny

Attached Files:

16. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    1. The 50 / 50 winner Suzy. Congrats Suzy.

2. Cassk is doing the Grab Bags. Thanks Cassk.

3. Ms. ShiloRed and Lil Mac. Sorry it takes me a lil bit to remember names.

Attached Files:

17. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    1. Randy (Bigboy), Gary (Cathog), and Jennie

2. Johnnie chatting with Leslie daughter, Hershel and Riprap

3. Cassk chatting away :big_smile:

Attached Files:

18. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Man is it time to do this again? We made it home about 3:30 pm. Got everything unloaded. Man were tired but it was fun other then the little rain shower we received. LOL
    Pete

19. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    I would like to thank each of you that attended DeGray 3! We announced 47 attendees at the meal. But after recounting the list that everyone signed and the ones who left before the meal. There was 56 in all who was at the Arkansas Gathering.

I have some thank yous for helping us out on certain things.
    Cassk -- grab bags
    Whisker Maniac -- 50 / 50 tickets and drawing door prizes
    Suzy -- Door Prizes

Thanks to all the cooks. The food was awesome! See photos below... Now for Buds hot sauce, WOW! Hot and Spicy .... Just ask Newton. :smile2:

Attached Files:

20. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    We were hoping Paul lounderback was going to be there. But we understand why he couldn't. So here is the Plaque that we had made up.
    A special thanks goes out to Puppypal+ (Glenda) owner of the Trophy shop in Sheridan, Arkansas. For making all three plaques for Mike Holladay, TopSgtLawrence and Paul our Founder of the B.O.C.

All 3 photos are the same, but, different lighting so all of you can read it.

More photos later.....

Attached Files: