Ddge4X4man needs your help

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Whistler, Dec 29, 2005.

1. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Chris is planning to come back down to fish the Cumberland with us again in February. Last time down we had every kind of bad luck you could imagine with getting the biguns to the boat. He had a huge cat hang itself up on the bottom, one got near the boat and spit the hook right at him, a couple just teased by taking the bait and letting him just get a feel for them and broke his line or just let go. LOL So this year I'd like to ask everyone to keep Chris in their thoughts toward the end of February and ask for him to have just a little better luck this year. I've told him several times since that trip "I got you to the fish, but......". LOL Thanks everyone.

2. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Good Luck Chris, take your lucky rabbits foot and hope that it is able to combat Bryan's bad luck.

3. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Chris: I hope you do better this year. Ask them to take you to where the big fish are this year. Enjoy and I will be praying for you.

4. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Chris, Please change your line on your rods this year! put on some good cajun red :D :cursing: :D

5. Whistler

State:
    TN
    I almost forgot. He also needs help with anger management. Especially when some strange person comes up to him on the river and says "Who are you looking at?" LOL

6. dgde4x4man

dgde4x4man New Member

State:
    La Moille, Illinois
    Ya'll just ain't right. I hope to make it down this year. We'll have to wait and see though. I do have the movie made from last year. How can I post it up here again Bryan?

7. Whistler

State:
    TN
    I think it's alread in the library Chris. LOL Million dollar face when Wolfman and Eric pulled up to us. LOL

8. Whistler

State:
    TN
  9. TDawgNOk

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Bryan, for the anger management, I would like to point Chris here . And if someone comes up and says "who ya lookin at?" Simply say, I'm not sure, I was trying to figure out if you were someone famous or not.

10. Whistler

State:
    TN
    LOL, Tony it was a preplanned visit by DH and Wolfman all the way from Ohio. LOL Chris didn't know they were gonna be there and had no idea what Wolfman looked like. They came up along side of us with DH hiding and Chris said hello and Wolfman made his meanest lookin face and said "Who the .... you lookin at?" I thought for a second Chris was gonna jump on their boat and let him have it, then DH started lauging and so did all of us. LOL Was a sight to see, I'll tell you. LOL

11. TDawgNOk

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Man, that sounds AWESOME.

I'm hopin that this year I'll be able to get out enough, that I may run into some brothers out on the navigation channel.

Need some more practical jokes like that one. Keep things lively

12. dgde4x4man

dgde4x4man New Member

State:
    La Moille, Illinois
    Just look for the big naked fat man on the boat and that would be me. Mauhahah

13. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Oh no here we go again !! Please don't remind me of that person on the front of that toon, it was 30 below zero and the naked fat man was naked . Wolfman and Ryan didn't believe me they kept asking where are they at, I said just look for a naked fat man on the river, after 5 miles and 10 boats later Ryan and Wolfman said hey !! theres a Naked Fat man on the boat way down there !! LMAO

Poor Chris, His jaw was dragging in the water there for a little bit, and Veets was trying to stay warm and never said a word, but Bryan missed the most important thing, 15 minutes before we did this a boat buzzed them real close and Chris said some nice things real loud, Veets and Chris thought it was them coming back to fight , It just made it more fun, Then I told Chris and Veets there number # 1 in my book..lmao

14. bearcat

bearcat Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    Hey Chris are you going by your self or is veets riding with you again. If you need a partner I might make it. I havebeen wanting ot get down that way myself. I would drive from my house.