Dc.Phill aint nuttin

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfish kenny, Jan 14, 2008.

1. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    How did your weekend go? I have to say mine was prety unproductive and about as good as can be.Coming off winter and x-mass things are a we bit stressful in this house,we are in the tough season.....and its cold to..dont like cold...so I did what all you fellas should do on a weekend........ABSUOLUTLY NOTHING! Yes that is right I was the most lazy worthless ,no good $#^$^% you ever dreamed of being and I loved every minute of it.Me and Lilly didnt have any kids this weekend and we usualy cant or dont spend alot of time togather so this weekend (and its been awhile) we just hung out togather all weekend.I kissed majior buttey and made her breakfast and supper,WE slept thru lunch on the couch with the dog..(Good movie)...Fellas I would reccommend this:feel_good: to any of yous,Mamma day and suck up......I am king fer a second,A legend in my own mind Yes .......How sweet is it when the missus is happy:roll_eyes:
    D.Phill can kiss my gritts Who needs him ? AAAHHHHH but to have Mama happy and not thinkig evil thoughts aginst you...well aint that just special?

2. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Kenny,

You must think like my husband. He did absolutely the same thing all weekend. NOTHING.

Funny... he isn't on my "king" list.

'Course, the laundry, meals, bathroom and beds still got messed up for the maid.

Course the maid still had him and the two kids producing all that mess! :smile2:
    Good Try anyway Dr Kenny

3. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I did the same thing yesterday, except for the nap part. I got up and nobody but me home so I did dishes and then watched TV all day. Didn't even bother to do my homework till 9:00 last night.

Matt got home at 4, fixed me supper a little later, and then told his friend that he was just gonna stay home and hang out with me all night.
    Of course he hung out on the puter and I watched TV, but we were in the same house with no children!:smile2:

Must of been somethin in the air with you guys, I think your gettin ready to ask for something or do something bad.:wink:

4. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Hey it worked here I think !!!!:eek:oooh:

5. 1sporticus

1sporticus Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    Look out Kenny, all that sucking up will be gone in a flash. All you got to do to make is disappear is breathe. LOL Savor the moment, cause it'll be gone soon and Lilly will have you back to heel soon. LMAO Later Andy

6. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    no-realy I think she wants me to goto the garage:wink: