Dblue Rods

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Review' started by SlightlySeine, Jun 17, 2009.

1. SlightlySeine

SlightlySeine New Member

State:
    Big "R" Town, Va
    I'm new here, and happened to search the site, and got "no" hits on the rod line "Dblue". Feels along the lines of a Lami or custom, definitely different from the OM, and the other composites I'm used to.

IMO an awesome rod, that I only became aware of a few months ago. If it's something you guys already reviewed, sorry for the re-post, but if not I think some of you may want to take a look.

I'm not sure, didn't need anything shorter but know they have a 9/10/and 11.4 ft rods. There is a patented Shimano graphite building procedure called TC4, that they are using (kissing cousins or something, I don't know), but no where near the $300 Shimano wants for theirs. The only places I know of to get them is their site, and on E-bay.

Very light/strong/cork wrapped butt/Fuji guides and reel seat... $149 for the highest priced, down for spinning and shorter than the 11.4...

SS

2. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC Luce.

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Luce Welcome to the BOC.. I'm not familar with the rod you asked the question about.:0a23::0a25::0a25:

4. Cherokee Rod Man

Cherokee Rod Man New Member

State:
    Eufaula La
    Welcome from Oklahoma; I'm not familiar with this rod either if you find out more info please post........interesting to say the least.:tounge_out:

5. alton

alton New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I have also seen them on ebay and appear to be a nice rod. I would suggest going to a surf fishing site for additional info on this rod. Good luck.