Daytona Parking

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by outoftheboat, Feb 6, 2008.

1. outoftheboat

outoftheboat Active Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Got free tickets for the race on Saturday and thought we would go. The tickets are for the Lund Grandstand. I have never been to Daytona and trying to find out the best way to park or places to park. Don't mind walking a ways if it gets me out quicker. I will be coming from 95 North from Savannah, GA. Thanks for the help.

2. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    i have never been to a nascar race that you could get out quick. there are a lot of people and getting out takes a while. if you are in a hurry and don't want to wait i will take the tickets. i have time and will enjoy them.

3. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Ive been to Michigan race and we were out within 15 min. They have traffic controled there.

4. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    iv been to about 25 to 30 races you might as well just set back an injoy your time there becouse when the race is over you have all them people thinking the same thing wanting to get out there in a hurry when you have a 100000 plus people try to get out at one time its just not going to work some of the tracks like bristol if you park on there parking lots they hold you in there lots for up to an hour befor they let you out

5. brewfish

brewfish New Member

State:
    fl
    I work within walking distance from daytona speed way and there is no quick way out of that traffic jam PERIOD. It is such a freaking zoo, all kinds of streets get blocked off or turned into one way streets. I even have to have a parking pass just so that i can park in my works parking lot without getting charged 20$ or 25$ what ever rediculiosly high amount they are asking. I would plan on it taking you at least 1 - 1.5 hrs to get out of that mess. It just depends where you park and where you are going after you leave. I am dreading the next couple of days because the races start tommorow. Sucks being in the middle of all the festivites and not being able to join in. :sad2: