Dayton Ohio fishing report

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by Tank, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Tank

Tank New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well cts are being caught at the hydrobowl..east wood on bottom..nice bluegills being caught at sycamore state park..bass fishing is good at madison lakes.....any up to date news please respond

2. Jammer

Jammer New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Thanks for the info, Brandon. Welcome to the BOC.

3. Montgomery

Montgomery New Member

State:
    OHIO
    i always love to here fishing reports

4. BigCat72

BigCat72 New Member

State:
    OHIO
    Thanks for the update

5. bigcat_chaser

bigcat_chaser New Member

State:
    Cincy, Ohio
    Welcome to the BOC, but you are getting me to itching for home again :big_smile:

6. Tank

Tank New Member

State:
    Ohio
    thanx guys....fish the west end of hydrobowl on bottom with cut bait n livers for channel...I'd use large goldfish for shovel head...not many Ive seen personally there though....great miami is were the shovel head are.lil miami the catching smallmouth....everybody give a lil info and we should do well this year

7. Tank

Tank New Member

State:
    Ohio
    hope thats helpful for the hydrobowl....anybody ever fish madison lakes in drexel...looks real nice..goood size.???

8. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Hey Tank, Im not too far from Madison Lake ( New Lebanon) and can tell you the locals ove rthere keep everything and I do mean everything!! Im sure ther eis some decent fish over there but the crowd is a little rough for my personal safety. Lots of drug use over there Id certainly lock up everything since you have to be away from the cars. Possum creek might be a better place to go, I fish there a lot and never had any problems there. ( I fish the big lake, not the 3 small pay ponds)

Salmonid ( Mark)

9. Tank

Tank New Member

State:
    Ohio
    cats are hitting at cowan lake on bottom on just about anything.....Indian lake same...ceasars creek had some nice shovelhead caught on goldfish...any news guys????share your info

10. Tank

Tank New Member

State:
    Ohio
    cats being caught on bottom at indian & cowan lakes on everything...caught some nice shovelhead on goldfish at ceasarscreek...any new news guys?? please share