Dayton area Sinkerfest

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by Salmonid, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Feb 28th, 11- 4 pm, at my house about 10 minutes straight west of Dayton off Rt 35. Lots of folks gonna be there as this is hosted by my local club and most of you would know all the folks already, if anyone is interested, send me a PM with your email addy and Ill send you some more info. Lots of molds available and "some" lead will be for sale if you need some.

Salmonid

2. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    I am in mark rick

3. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Thats cool, did you get my email reply?
    7 days and counting.

Salmonid

4. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    yuppers

5. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio
    MARK YOU ARE REAL CLOSE TO BEING A HOOSIER AIN'T YA.

6. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Its 40 minutes to Richmond so I aint that close....:eek:oooh:

Probably 30 miles as the crow flies

Salmonid

7. dogcat

dogcat New Member

State:
    Dayton Area Ohio
    I have to work until 2 :embarassed: but would jave loved to come. was going to pick up my buddys melting pot and a slab o' lead with some pyramid molds he has and show up until i saw the time. Just spoke to silvermark on the phone, he mentioned meeting with you gathering bait near the 'burg at one time and I would like to meet you some time. Once it warms up some I am sure we will cross paths on the GMR...somewhere...sometime. LOL.

8. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Dogcat, stop by after work if you like, will be here till 4 ish.

Just a reminder, this Sat 11-4ish PM,
    PM me for directions

Salmonid

9. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Update: had a great time, some great food, some great folks and great conversations and BS'ing. Was suprised none of the BOC folks showed up??? tried to offer a valuuable resources for cheap lead, about every mold ever made and 5 pots all cooking up about 250 lbs of sinkers. Anyways a great time was missed by all, oh, did I mention that the owner of Sea Ark lives around the corner and gave everyone a free boat that showed up?? Said something about Oprah wasnt gonna show him up....Just kidding folks.

Salmonid

10. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Glad you had a good time.. Don't be disappointed. Many here complain on areas we have get togethers, and when it is feesible for them, they still don't show:cool2: rollo

11. dogcat

dogcat New Member

State:
    Dayton Area Ohio
    As explained Mark, I am leveled with a bad cold. Started in the head and now the cough. I made it to work yesterday and home and to bed and that is about it. Next time :wink: