David is over seas

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by Angelkitty, Mar 6, 2007.

1. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Prayers are needed for my son Pvt. David Studdard. He has been sent over seas. I just got the message this morning. I don't know much about what is going on. So please keep him in your prayers. Thanks.

2. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    You have it Pat.............Hope he stays well and hope your family doesn't worry to much.

Danny

3. jsk30

jsk30 New Member

State:
    NC
    He has our Prayers

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I know you are deeply concerned! This war has turned into something most dreadful.Please remember Our God is an Awesome God and He is still on the Throne. I pray for our troops constantly,your son David will be in my continued prayers. Just please keep us updated as much as you can!:smile2:

5. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I sure will keep David in my prayers. God protect him and give you all His peace.

6. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Patricia, we will keep David in our prayers and your family as well.

7. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    The question is "where over seas". I been there several times, and the only bad one I had was Viet Nam. Japan was nice, Okinawa was nice, Turkey was nice... nam was BAD. Maybe David got sent to a tropical vacation resort instead of Iraq or Afghanistan. We can pray for that.

Mine graduated from Infantry training the second and is supposedly now undergoing 3 weeks of airborne. It's easy to see he wasn't as smart as me. LOL

8. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Thought and Prayers sent from ky.

9. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Patricia we will keep your son in our prayers!!!!

10. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Patrica your son David is in our prayers and remember this God knows exactly where he is at and what he needs, He said He would supply our needs. May God remove your fears.

11. LiquidSteel

LiquidSteel New Member

State:
    La Vista N
    Prayers for David and all that serve our country, home and abroad.

12. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I'll keep you all and him in my thoughts and prayers!

13. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Prayers are sent from Beebe for David:smile2:

14. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Wherever he is, I pray for your son's safety. If it helps, I am currently in the Japan area and I can tell you we are definately not in harms way. So if he is anywhere over in this region, rest assured that he'll be okay:wink: .

15. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Prayers on the way from this Old Iowa Boy For Your Son Pat,May God Keep Him SAFE. And When You get the chance to talk with Him Thank Him for His Service and how PROUD We All are of Him!!!!! God Bless. J.D.

16. Rottdog

Rottdog New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Patricia,
    I know first hand what it does to a parent when their child joins the Military. I served 6 and half years in the United States Air Force and it put quite a strain on my folks to say the least. I was in a unit where we went to the hot spots in the world daily. Anyway enough about all of that. I think that many people in this wonderful country of ours have simply forgotten 9-11 and our way of life. I think your son is a courageous person. I personally would like you to tell him that some guy from the B.O.C. Forum with the screenname Rottdog says Thank You and I am not JOKING! Because of him and many like him, I am afforded the opportunity to live this Blue Collared, Middle Class life of mine that I am so proud to live.

He will be in my prayers,
    Garrett

17. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    To our Knowledge, David was to go to Kuwait and then into Baghdad . He is suppose to be back in the states Monday. It was our understanding he was going over on a mission to get some equipment and was suppose to go into Kuwait first and then to Baghdad. Don't know much more than that.

We thank each of you for the Prayers. Patricia is a wreck when she can't contact her "baby's". Although they are past Baby's , they are still hers. Just keep those prayers coming, for all of us. You know how it goes, "If Momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy".

18. Wyocatman

Wyocatman New Member

State:
    Centralia, Illinois
    Thoughts and prayers from ill. to keep David safe and serve his country well. He has my utmost respect as well as my prayers.

Dru

19. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Thoughts and prayers for you and your family Pat.

20. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    He is in Iraq. Location unknown. Thanks to everyone for your prayers.