Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am now a proud grandmother of a 8pd, 9 oz and 21 inchs grandson. The baby boy was named after his dad. David Wayne Studdard 2nd . We will post photos after we get back from Co. Jessica is doing fine. David comes home for R/R on the 14 and should be here 17th. Then he goes back to finish his tour over in Bagdad. Newton and I are so happy to have a grandson. Ya know we are gonna spoil him rotten. :smile2::wink:

·
Registered
10,792 Posts
Congrats ,Gramdma Trish. Glad baby and mom are fine. I know yall will enjoy bein grandparents as much as Ruth and I do.

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
Congratulations, Patricia and Newton! Thanks for sharing the wonderful news. Children are God's Angels on earth. :big_smile:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Well I am now a proud grandmother of a 8pd, 9 oz and 21 inchs grandson. The baby boy was named after his dad. David Wayne Studdard 2nd . We will post photos after we get back from Co. Jessica is doing fine. David comes home for R/R on the 14 and should be here 17th. Then he goes back to finish his tour over in Bagdad. Newton and I are so happy to have a grandson. Ya know we are gonna spoil him rotten. :smile2::wink:
spoil them rotten

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
Okay, okay, wheres my cotton pickin' cigar? Darn, I quit smoking. lOL Guess I don't need one, but congrats anyhow. Course we know who did the hardest work in this endeavor, and it sure wasn't three of you guys.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.