Davesoutfishing has left me behind.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by 1sporticus, Aug 15, 2006.

1. 1sporticus

1sporticus Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    I sure miss davesoutfishing. Linda and he have moved to upper Michigan and I don't have a really good fishing partner anymore. Although I hope they make a good life for themselves up there, what will I do? I may have to import someone. Oh well I'm done whining now. Later Andy

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Boy you are lucky to get rid of that guy, LMAO. He is the poor soul that has moved to Michigan. It sucks losing a good friend, but look at the bright side. The real estate prices will skyrocket now that he has moved out. LMAO

3. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Andy, I didn't realize Dave had moved. Sure enjoyed meeting you both and your boy at our Gathering this year. Hope you can make next years and I guess Dave will have a ways to drive to get here this time. Bound to be some BOC guys up that way, hope you can find a new fishing partner soon....

4. 1sporticus

1sporticus Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    hey Spoonfish, we all had a good time, I'd like to do it again if things work out. I was just down to Branson the 4-5-6 Aug for a family reunion, and although I didn't get to go, I saw some people at the docks fishing for bass and cat. The water was so clear I think the fish was just shopping for what they wanted to eat. LOL Later Andy

5. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    andy, follow his lead on moving, this time, move further south, into the middle of the brotherhood

6. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

I know Dave moved to Michigan, but where has he BEEN lately? I haven't seen him gracing us with his presence as of late, perhaps we have been two ships passing in the night :lol:. More likely it's that darned old hotel internet connection. DAVE, WHERE ARE YOU??? :sad2:

7. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Dang, it's tough loosing a fishing partner. Heck thats much worse than divorce

8. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    We can probably fish together sometime. I'm only about 30 miles from you. Do you have an IL. license? I don't have Iowa, just IL. and Mo.