Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday Sunday May 16TH I watched as Jackie was called upon stage to recieve hard to earned HS Diploma. She came to me with a yellow long stemmed Rose,crying that she really loved me. Of course
I was crying also,she made me so proud. Now the next step is moving her to York,Nebraska,where she will a degree in something, She leaves for York August 18 That will be a hard day for all of Unfortunately there is no pictures due to camra failure. May God Bless you Jackie as you step out into the Adult world.:Happy::Happy:

n

H

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
congrats on the graduation! hard to let go, my oldest girl just graduated this year too, I would be lying if I said there were not some tears shed. On another note I only live about 35 miles from York Ne. so if there is ever anything I could help with let me know and I'll try to help. man it seems like just a year or two ago we were holding them and then fixing scaped knees and such then all the sudden they are graduating and leaving home, did time speed up or what? where did the years go?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.