daughters first shotgun

Discussion in 'Hunting Gear Talk' started by 223reload, Dec 2, 2007.

1. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I bought my daughter a spankin new N E F youth 20 ga break bbl shotgun for christmas and if some of you arent familiar with them. They offer a bbl accessery program. This enables you to order a extra bbl of any guage or length that they offer,Its also available on the handi rifle series .cool stuff ,have any gun ya want like a T C only way cheaper.

2. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Richard, I know she will proud of that nice 20 ga. I like hearing about dads buying their kids hunting guns. Anymore, many of the schools are so negative on hunting.

3. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Money well spent but there went yer x-mass bonus:wink::eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh:

4. Coyote1

Coyote1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Brother Richard;
    I'm going to send ya my Reps for using your head and not getting a Remington SP-10 for her first Shotgun!
    When you are ready to upgrade her shooting "Iron's" please give me a call and I will be happy to help ya out and get ahold of my contacts in the industry to help make sure her next firearm is a Reliable, and SAFE History on it, Low Maintenance, Fun To Shoot Firearm. :big_smile:
    Congrats again. I know sooooo many kids that would love to have you as their Father!:big_smile:
    Here is the Reps.
    Sincerely, and Fraternally,
    Coyote1
    [[[[[End of Post]]]]]

5. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    good choice richard! both my girls have the nef 20 gauge pardners. when we found out we had a kiddo on the way, i got the gun and put it in the safe. did that both times. everyone told me 'well what if it's a girl?' and now look at em the older one is a varmint killin fool!
    those are very reliable guns, and for a very good price. on the extra barrel, do you just drop it in, with no adjustments? i have never put an extra barrel on, just took the existing one off for cleaning.

6. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Jordan ,NEF now offers a barrel 'accessory program,Which means, You can send in YOUR action and fore arm,and they will fit any shotgun bbl to your action and stamp it with the last three digits of your actions ser,# so it it a part of that action only ,the barrels are real inexpensive too from 65-90.00

7. curdog

curdog New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Arkansas
    Richard you done good! I'm sure she will love it.

8. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Load I hope she dont read these post or the cats off the stringer:wink: