Daughter graduated high school!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Pennsylvaniacatchaser, May 27, 2007.

1. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Man I'm getting old!:lol:My daughter graduated high school this week! Thats two down and two to go!:crazy: A couple pics attached!

Attached Files:

2. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Let her know congrats but now you have marriage to look forward to better sell them R/R :lol:. Really let her know good luck with her future.

3. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Scott i wish your Daughter the best. My Sons all left home within one year of graduating and came back home within a two yr. time span. All three of them made it on there own on the second attempt!!!:lol:

4. rich-online

rich-online New Member

State:
    California
    Congratulations! I hope she enjoys the new beginning, be it more schooling or full-time employment.

-- Rich

5. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Hey, Scott... this is great news!
    You and your wife look so happy and proud - as you well should be :lol:
    I've had two girls pass through this milestone and, like you - two more yet to go.
    And brother... I thought getting them up to this point was hard work... till it came time to let them go off on their own into life - - - now that's difficult!
    Whew, only by God's grace... amen.

SO - congratulations to your little girl and to her parents! And thanks for the photos... she's lovely!

6. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Congrats! Now the fun begins. LOL!

7. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Tell her congradulations and may she have many blessings in life!:big_smile:

8. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Scott congrats to your daughter for graduation. And congrats to you and your wife for the great job you have done. I know this is a happy day for all of you.:big_smile::big_smile::big_smile:

9. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Congrats.

Just got a question, who is that old guy with gray hair beside her?? :tounge_out:

Little brother's graduation is today, can't wait to sit for 3 hours in a hot gym. lol

10. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    :lol:That old gray hair fart would be me!:lol:Tea - by the time your little Madison hits 18 you'll be gray too!:lol::tounge_out::big_smile::roll_eyes:

11. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    Scotty,
    You didn't look that old at NG1!! I was surprised to see you have a daughter that old!!
    Congratulations and good luck on #3 and #4.

12. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Thanks to everyone for the kind words!:big_smile:

13. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Congratulations to your daughter. You should be very proud and she's a pretty girl. Thanks for sharing.

14. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Congrat to your little girl Scott & I wish her the best of luck :cross::0a32::big_smile:
    but don't worry about the "old jokes" because most of us are in the same boat,

well I know I was back in 2002 when Shania's :0010: mom (Sharon) graduated from high school.

:0a14: (Dam) - Now that I think about it - "I'm Old" :waaaht:
    LoL
    "But I'm Happy":wink:

Take it easy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:

:worship::0a23:
    Bert & "Deltalover"