dates and particulars for SC BOC gathering in Sept.

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Bill in SC, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Can anyone provide the needed info on dates, exact location, and such for the BOC gathering at the Santee in September? Just trying to get our schedule worked up. Look forward to meeting many of you I haven't met yet!
    Bill in SC

2. greencows00

greencows00 New Member

State:
    SC
    Rocks Pond Campground
    108 Campground Rd
    Eutawville, SC 29048
    (803) 492-7711
    Sept 12 + 13th... dont know what time... but hope this helps... at least thats whats on the BOC calendar

3. flatheadhunterx

flatheadhunterx Active Member

State:
    South Carolina
    the boc people are getting together fri. the 12th evening at 5 to 6 for dinner, then every one is welcome to the carolina catmen banquet on the 13th after the championship tourny . just need to post in the gathering section so we can give gary a head count for the banquet.

4. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    My plan is to come down Thursday and fish that evening, then fish some Friday, and hang out Friday evening. I will need to head home Saturday around 1:00pm or so to make a tournament on Lake Wylie that evening at 6:00pm that Billfish76 and myself are going for the points series championship.

The date was originally open when I suggested the 13th, but the tournament series Billfish76 and I fish on Lake Wylie got moved to Saturday.