Dart Throwers

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by gcarlin, Mar 26, 2007.

1. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    JUST WONDERED OUT OF CURIOSITY, HOW MANY DART THROWERS WE HAD IN THE BOC. I'VE THROWN ON DART LEAGUES FOR THE PAST 6YEARS AND WONDERED IF ANYONE ELSE THREW.

2. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    sure do, just last night i won 3 games in a row and won $20. we were getting ready to throw for $20 on the next game but some scumbag stole my $20 off the table.:angry:

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Several years I threw on a league.Its been 13-15 years since I was heavy into it.I used to practice a few hours a day at least. Earlier tonight,I went to a friends house-hadn't seen him in a cpl years.Hes throwing a league now.He invited me to come over to his house and play.Its a good thing my left shoulder is messed up.I may be able to still throw right handed.
    Not to brag but when I did play,I was probably in the top 5 in this area.I won a lot of $ playing and even got to throw with some BIG name players.Not sure if I can say them or not but I can name several!
    I wanna start again,health problems is my biggest problem.
    Sorry for rambling...This brought back good memories of when me and my Dad could still get along.

4. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    I used to throw alot when I was active duty, now its a little here and there. I have 2 good sets tho, one set is Paul Lims (Titanium 22gr) and I have a set of hammerheads 20gr.

5. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I play on an ADL league every Thursday night. Have been for the past 2 years. Been playing for about 15 years all together.

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

I threw in a youth-adult tourney with Paul Lim as my partner in Cincy,OH several years ago.That was pretty cool! :big_smile:

7. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I posted this site on here before on another thread, but it got burried, so I'll post it again incase someone wants contact info, or just curious. You can also locate establishments near you which sponsor an ADL league, local, and national standings, and schedules. The name of our team is Damage Plan. We play Express Neutralizer Soft Tip out of Eagles Lodge in moberly Thursday nights. Check us out. We are not winning at the moment, but that could change. Sometimes they are slow with updates too, but it's usually updated by Wed. night.

http://www.adadarters.com/

8. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    thanks to all that replyed to this post