Darren McFadden in trouble?

Discussion in 'Ersel's Gridiron Talk' started by Gordhawk, Dec 28, 2007.

1. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I just seen on ESPN that Darren McFadden may be in some trouble with the NCAA. Supposedly Mike Conley,Sr.,an agent, bought him a SUV. That's all that I have heard so far,has anyone else heard anything about this?

2. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    with sports these days, this is minor. michael vic to con-vic.

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I heard that about 4:30am this morning. I'd say he'll get out of it somehow. He's too good of a player to get in too much trouble...IMO.

4. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    I'm glad he got to play. It just makes the win all that much more rewarding. I wish Mizzou would have looked like that against Okladamnhoma.

5. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Why Bob, they would have looked that good, if they were that good. LOL. They were actually the BIG 12 #2 team against the SEC #what team,,, 4, 5, or maybe 6. Seems like the Cotton Bowl just overloaded the talent. They were probably use to having a Texas team.

6. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Well Lawrence, I hope I live to be here this time next year. I think I will be handing out the digs rather than you. In fact I think it will help me make it just knowing I have next season to look forward to. See you then sir.

7. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    McFadden had all kind of problems today,against that Mizzou defense,didn't he? I didn't watch the whole game,but from what I seen Arkansas was completely outmatched. Missouri should have been playing in a BCS game instead of Illinois,who just had their head handed to them by USC.

8. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    arkansas mizzou... that wasnt a very good matchup. kinda lopsided i thought. as an auburn (WAR DAMN EAGLE) fan, and also a fan of the sec, i really didnt think ark would win. i think they have an unbalanced team. granted they have 2 good ballplayers, its just that they both play the same position, and dont have a lotta back up in other key areas. besides mizzou had a great squad this year.

what did surprise me was the florida loss. musta been the heisman jynx. oh well, michigan is a parental giant so that doesnt hurt too bad. at least they held thier own with the score.

all in all the sec is 6-2 in bowl games this year... hummmmmmm....... not bad. good luck lsu. geaux tigers.

9. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Well Bob, I frankly hope were around for more than just a few more OU/Missouri games. To my perveted way of thinking, the spanking you guys put on Arkansas only made us look all the better for beating you twice. LOL. The tigers are one team you never know what is coming... they can beat you in a heartbeat... but so can most of the Big 12, and I seriously hope Baylor manages to climb several notches higher. I am not prejudice, but if it's not BIG 12 football, I will seldom watch it. LOL