Darn weather!

Discussion in 'LOCAL IOWA TALK' started by Icebox33, Apr 6, 2007.

1. Icebox33

Icebox33 New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Have the day off and was really lookin forward to fishing. But the high today is only supposed to hit 35! uuuggghhhh
    Maybe ill just head to the store and look at tackle...that might depress me more though! Whats a person to do?!!

2. mikeskywalker

mikeskywalker New Member

State:
    IOWA
    I personally would go to wal-mart and get all your gear grab a chair and go fish in the lobster tank....

3. Icebox33

Icebox33 New Member

State:
    Iowa
    hahaha.....I should have done that! I was in the madhouse called Walmart today!

4. rcneman

rcneman New Member

State:
    TN
    same here, was gonna go out tomorrow. supposed to get down to 20 overnight. the temp doesn't bother me as much as the accompanying 15-25 mph N winds...argh! :angry: :crazy:

5. REANDI NAKE

REANDI NAKE New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    wow im not the only one in this boat man it has had 10-13 mph winds here and snowed the other day im just itchn to go out been to wal-mart already to stocked up that just made it worse for me cause now i have this new stuff and i keep lookin at it and cant use it im about to go fishn in my fish tank for my oscar. LOL Im gettin out this weekend no matter what rain hail sleet snow im goin.....hope for the sun though. HAPPY FISHIN:cool2:

6. Bottom Dweller

Bottom Dweller New Member

State:
    missouri
    This weather is killing me! I think I'm going to go fishing at the local sushi restaurant if this keeps up! I was just in florida- and the weather killed us down there too!

7. catfisher43

catfisher43 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Rivers here are a little high.might try the lakes this week end.good luck to all.:cool2: