Darn piece of crap

Discussion in 'Fishing Reel Review' started by beakus, Dec 21, 2006.

1. beakus

beakus New Member

State:
    derby kansas
    well i got it in the mail last night,should'nt have strayed away from my penns.its to small,not smooth and looks better in the catalog.know wonder the germans lost the war!

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Is it bigger than a bread box? LOL! What are we talkin about?

3. trnsmsn

trnsmsn New Member

State:
    Missouri Originally Now I
    Got me wunderin':roll_eyes:

4. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I think he is talking about a reel he ordered. Sorry to hear that it won't work for you. Send it back and exchange it for a different reel.

5. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY

DUH! No $%&T Sherlock! LOL!

6. JAYNC

JAYNC New Member

State:
    Newport N.C.
    If people on here have something bad to say about someone, then why dont they keep it to themselves.

7. Clovis

Clovis New Member

State:
    Paris Tennessee
  8. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY

What I had for you as a response to your unwarrented accusation has been spelled out in a PM.

9. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

OH George I think I may :cry: :cry: :cry: You know how thin my skin is and that I :beauty: :beauty: :beauty: you almost as much as fishing. So why do you insist on :beat_shot: :beat_brick: :beat_shot: :beat_brick: :beat_plaster: me all the time? Now go put on some scuba gear becuse the $&@& is so deep boots will not get you out of it. LOL

10. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    OH Benji! I luv you man! But you still ain't gettin my "BUD LITE" LOL!

11. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    Well, I got somthing bad to say about BG so send me yer phone number. Don't want any misunderstandings when I say it:tounge_out:

12. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Brother Just let them know the reels not what you expected if they are a good seller they will make it right:big_smile: by you

13. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    beakus,
    Why don't you let us know what you got in the mail that isn't worth a crap! If you're going to start a post like that I think the least you can do is go ahead & finish it. All I can get out of your post is you got a fishing reel in the mail that isn't worth a crap that was made in Germany. As Paul Harvey would say,now where is the rest of the story?

14. ohiohawghunter45067

ohiohawghunter45067 New Member

State:
    Trenton, Ohio
    i want some of what he is on. because its obvious hes in la la land he cant even finish his post lol.

15. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    True friends say whatever they think to each other.That is one of the things that friendship is all about.I would have felt privileged had that remark been made to me.I am sure Benji feels the same.Most ignore someone that they don;t like.If friends do happen to hurt each others feelings,they forgive them as they know it is not deliberate.That is what friendship is all about.I think that few on here have the dishonesty required for so called "Political correctness".This is why they just say what they think,and spend little time trying to figure out what someone wishes to hear.Bluntly put.They tell you like they think it is.They feel under no obligation to kiss each others _ _ _.This is why I love them.You can get your feelings hurt and insulted on here,but you really have to work at it and look very hard for it.Most just feel no obligation to provide it or prevent it.People take things as they wish and make what they want of it.That is what the blank space above is for.Each will insert as they see fit as we are all human and therefore different.peewee-williams

16. pythonjohn

pythonjohn New Member Supporting Member

State:
    F L A Swamps
    Train operators......Bud Lights.........Scuba gear....
    boots......
    Sounds interesting!
    Sounds like fun!
    Where do I join?
    John

17. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    your nuts iv been laffing ever since i read that . maybe beakus got lost in thought or forgot to finish the thread obviously .

poor benji make a dumb statement get a dumb reply , sorry big guy but cant help but :lol:

18. slimcat

slimcat New Member

State:
    marion kentucky
    I just hate darn pieces of crap.LOL:lol: