Dan's mexican protagonist

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by poopdeck [patrick], Aug 21, 2009.

1. poopdeck [patrick]

poopdeck [patrick] New Member

State:
    ofallon il
    It is rumored that Dan often visits his mexican protagonist to recieve his "dirty sanchez" I therefore believe the "sanchez" name is the moniker that fits him best. The orgins of the sanchez name can be our little club secret. Suffice it to say some other definitions are stinky hitler, frosty mustache,steaming the pickle,ect and so on. I fear that if Dan keeps going to this mexican protagonist his next act of perversion will be the dreaded "Rusty trombone".

2. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    SANCHEZ it is. So let it be written, So let it be done :cool2:

3. DWB

DWB Member

State:
    Missouri
    Doh!! Gotta watch yourself around this place.:crazy:

However...I do enjoy my time south of the border, guys. I once spent 6 months in Venezuela and another 6 in Suriname. I think a little of the south must have rubbed off on me. Remember to have me tell you all the story that ends with me in glow in the dark boxer shorts with a screaming case of the chits in a Venezuelan countryside bar that specialized in the oldest profession on earth! It is a lot more complex a story than it sounds!

SANCHEZ seems a fitting name, I'll wear it with pride!

4. BigCatter54

BigCatter54 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    Wow, give a guy an inch...

Though good buddy, you seem like a sanchez...lmfao....:eek:oooh:

5. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    i dont know dan but i love it....

6. Seth

Seth Active Member

State:
    Owensville, MO
    It's a tough crowd around here. :cool2:

7. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
  8. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    What is it exactly you are calling Russ? Does he have a new name too? Does he play the horn or something?:wink:

9. poopdeck [patrick]

State:
    ofallon il
  10. poopdeck [patrick]

State:
    ofallon il
    Hold up there Dan, these names are sopposed to be humiliating you cannot have a name that you "wear with pride" It seems you have no shame. Were gonna have to think of something else.

11. DWB

DWB Member

State:
    Missouri
    You are on to my evil little scheme!!:smile2::smile2: Alter Boy would have been the most humiliating name of all!! But you have fallen for my trap...or is this response actually a trap? You will never know. hahaha (evil laugh)

12. poopdeck [patrick]

State:
    ofallon il
    I think Dan is using triple, reverse Psychology on us. I am and confused :eek:oooh:

13. Andy52

Andy52 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Winfield, Mo.
    Oh man,...We're donin' the Moses thing again. :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

14. hillbilly25002000

hillbilly25002000 New Member

State:
    missouri
    poopdeck he is confusing me to:confused2:

15. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Me thinks he hates it. I vote for DWSanchez short for Dances With Sanchez lmao

16. Andy52

State:
    Winfield, Mo.
    Wait, Wait....lets just hold a bit here DWB. Considering that I was an "Alter Boy" for several years WITHOUT any ill experienes! Can we just leave the Alter Boy thing out of your anal fetishes? Man.....I just know this post will come back to haunt me......:tounge_out::smile2::big_smile:

17. poopdeck [patrick]

State:
    ofallon il
    wow, I can't believe you would use"Alter boy" and anal fetish in the same sentence :crazy::crazy::crazy:

18. Andy52

State:
    Winfield, Mo.
    Considering some of definitions in DWBs post, that I unfortunately just had to look up......OMG. One could only guess what his connotation was with the Alter Boy statement. :crazy::crazy::wink:

19. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    You all are letting Sanchez slip through the cracks. :wink:

20. Andy52

State:
    Winfield, Mo.
    Intentionally so NANNER, this one is behond were I'm willing to follow. I don't believe my poor ole' heart could stand looking up DWB/Sanchezs definitions again. The shock could be more than I could stand!...:smile2::smile2::eek:oooh::wink: