Danny Kings Does it Again!

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by Fishin Dash, Aug 19, 2006.

1. Fishin Dash

Fishin Dash New Member

State:
    CALI
    Went out to the pump in the Mendota Slough this last friday nite with Robb and another buddy of mine, got me an 8lb kittie on Robbs pole (LOL, thx bro!), and then about ten minutes after i got that fish on a stringer i got another good hit on my pole. Got a nice 7lb cat! Both Channel Cats. AWESOME! Danny Kings Original Baby! Thank god Robb finally got the shipment in! Here are a couple pics...

-Dash

[​IMG] 0819061112.jpg

0819061112a.jpg

2. whiskers77

whiskers77 New Member

State:
    Southern California
    Nice job dash! I'm a believer in DK's, it has worked for me too, good stuff.

3. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Hey Dash, way to go. I always have DK with me when I go. Have you tried any Looper Rigs yet? They work great.

st

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Congrats on the catches!

5. mongesf

mongesf New Member

State:
    Beardstown, Illinois
    how well does the DK load up on a looper? I only use the circle hook loopers

6. BamaCats

BamaCats Member

State:
    Alabama
    those are soem nice looking kitties there/ aitn nothing like that DK punch bait what flavor are you using? i am using the orginal flavor here.

7. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Great fishing, Dash! Thanks for sharing.

8. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    I like using khale hooks myself. I like to add water of vegetable oil to my DK to thin it down some so it loads up better on my Looper Rigs. You can just poke it down in the bait when it's a little running and you are ready to go. If it is cool and the bait is a little pasty I take it and form it into a ball around my LR and squeeze it good and it works good that way to. Don't nothing hold bait as good as Loop's little creation.

ST

9. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    Right on Dash glad you got some nice fish. I take Robbs fish now and then too :)

What we do with DK's is put a nice glob of it on the hook sorta squeeze it around the hook and take thread and wind it around the DK bait snug like, that seems to hold it on pretty well.

I went out this afternoon and had some nibbles was all but it was only on the DKs nothing on liver and nothing on nightcrawlers just the DK and my baits about a year old, oily STANKY stuff now LOL can't get that smell off your fangers for nuthin.

10. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I use DK's a lot here in NC and have had my best luck on the blood and original. DK's will unlock thoses kitties mouths for me, here in NC.

11. FAT_CAT

FAT_CAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    i love the stuff, especially the blood. works great with just a treble hook, nothing fancy for me. i'll be taking it out in a few hours for the 3rd time, hopefully i get great results again.

12. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    As Dash and I was fishing Sat morn, an older gentlemen stopped by and asked what in the world we were useing:roll_eyes: I showed him my big bucket of DK's and he asked if he could try it. I grabbed him a big glob and we thanked me. Bout an hour later, he mossey's over again in his truck and got out. Talked a spell and got Danny Kings and BOC information and went on his way. DK's is the best artificial cat bait around. PERIOD!

13. Fishin Dash

Fishin Dash New Member

State:
    CALI
    Yupp i would say thats the best way for DK's stays on great when you keep it in the ice chest and it gets kind of solid.

14. catfishinfool

catfishinfool New Member

State:
    Visalia, California
    Good going Dash. Looks like I'm gonna have to order Me up some of that stinky stuff. :0a24:

15. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    :roll_eyes: Ya can't go wrong with the DK......but have you tried it on crackers?:crazy:

16. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    It is really good when hot and slimmy. I like it on Ritz crackers:big_smile:

17. Fishnhuntforever

Fishnhuntforever New Member

State:
    Northern California
    That is nasty! You both need to think about seeing someone:eek:oooh: I know someone I could recommend:big_smile:

18. kacal

kacal New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    Danny has good bait as does his 2 other brother's the King's bait is a legend in his home town as the state of TEXAS ...:big_smile:

19. schefner

schefner New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    Goes good with hot wings too!

20. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    DK's is an excellent bait. But would'nt recomend it on a cracker:lol: .