Danny Kings Bait

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by vaccouple, Feb 21, 2008.

1. vaccouple

vaccouple New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    I have never tried them. Which of the 3 works the best or do I just buy all 3. And does it work?

Orrin

2. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    orrin check out the Danny kings thread on testimonials should answer your questions:big_smile:

3. bobby-catfishing

bobby-catfishing New Member

State:
    Highland Villag
    Blood and original are about the same. Just different color from what I can tell. They both produce the most fish for me. Garlic works good as well. Some days they won't hit the first two, but will hit the garlic. I'll use a variety of baits to start off. If the fish seem to preferr one over the others, I'll switch most of the rods to that bait. Danny King's has never failed to put fish in the boat for me. I mainly use a #4 or #6 treble hook, but don't hesitate to go up or down in size based on the size of fish you're after. I've caught fish with as big as a 2/0 and as small as #8's. Our biggest fish on punch bait last year was a 21 lb blue that hit a #6 treble hook. Not a big bait at all for that size of fish. Give it a try and good luck to you.

4. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    I mostly use the blood & it has never failed me!!!!

5. mariofish

mariofish New Member

State:
    wv
    you the man:eek:oooh:

6. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Orrin, welcome to the BOC/SOC :cool2:, best catfishing site on the web! Be sure to check out the library, a lot of good info in there. I like the blood the best, but they will all work well.

7. BLKCLOUD

BLKCLOUD New Member

State:
    Pulaski Tn
    You wont go wrong with the original..I have caught channels all winter long on it:big_smile:

8. nitronostrils

nitronostrils New Member

State:
    IL
    Just the opposite here, never had a hit on blood. Do tell your techinque, now with garlic DK it seems when I bait up the kitties are at waters edge ready to get the meal.

9. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

State:
    MO
    I couldn't catch a cold on Danny King's bait.:eek:oooh:

Might work in Texas, but it's not worth a hoot in Missouri...

10. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR

T, you need to come down and fish with me and Big Sam, we'll change your mind about DK's :wink::smile2:.

11. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Actually it does work here Marty. :crazy: Yep, never figured you would hear me say that did ya. Well we proved it last year doing some experiments. The dk blood and magic bait hog wild produced the best on Truman. Hint: shallow water along the trees, if its not working move your not in a good spot. :wink:

12. baptistpreach

baptistpreach New Member

State:
    Oklahoma!
    I love DK, but I've never caught a cat of any size on it. They are all small!