Danny King Signature rods?

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Review' started by ghostt88, Jun 6, 2009.

1. ghostt88

ghostt88 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Does anyone know where to buy a Danny King Signature Rod? I've been looking all over but can't get any straight answers. Thanks.

Ghostt88:eek:oooh:

2. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    I tried to google and didnt come up with much luck. might be something that is only locally available as of yet?

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Lonnie Welcome to the BOC, from So. Illinois. I was not aware that Danny King made rods, only punch bait.:0a18::0a25::0a25:

4. crome

crome New Member

State:
    ilm,nc
    Did ya mean Phil King rods?

5. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Help...

I am loosing track of all the rods coming out on the market... :smile2:

6. Cherokee Rod Man

Cherokee Rod Man New Member

State:
    Eufaula La
    He talked about rods before but I didnt know if he ever found a company to match what he likes for punch bait fishing, The old Eagle claw 7' trigger rods in Med. action used to be his go to rod. But I'm not aware of any on the market here, but will look around.

7. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    found this on the web it was the only info really on the rod but led no where to purchase the rod.
    Danny King Signature Series
    (Retail Price: $40) This rod is available in only one casting option. The Danny King rod just recently hit the market in 2006, it is a 7 foot one-piece constructed of E-Glass. It is highly visible during the day or night, and is entirely yellow and the last foot of rod glows in the dark. The rod features an amazing 8 guides for better control, and features the Danny King emblem on the base of the rod.
    Review: Because this is a brand new rod to the market it is tough to construct a review on it with so little feed back available. Judging by the looks and the design it might be sticking around for awhile and hopefully Danny King will be able to offer a larger line of rods in the future. The Seven foot medium-heavy is a universal size that is useful in many instances.

8. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT New Member

Can,t help on the rod,but WELCOME to the BOC Lonnie!:big_smile:

9. Snagged2

Snagged2 New Member

State:
    Verde Valley AZ
    It does sound interesting,,,

And, Welcome to the BOC:wink: