Danny King Punchbait

Discussion in 'LOCAL TEXAS TALK' started by Catfishmomma, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Catfishmomma

Catfishmomma New Member

State:
    Irving, Texas
    As I've been reading on our sites, I found out that Danny King was bought out? I have a gallon of his blood still, but I was wanting to buy some more. Well went to what use to be his site and like a ghost, it's not there.

Now gentlemen and ladies, where in the world do we buy some of the Danny King? I would really like to know who bought him out.

2. ho_shi

ho_shi New Member

State:
    Texas
    hmm interestin another smal mom and pop bought out by big corp???

walmart here sells it i do believe maybe need to stock up

3. catfishjon

catfishjon New Member

State:
    texas
    Wal-mart and Cabela,s sell it here in Texas. The new stuff is not worth the money. I tried it with the new fiber to hold it together and caught almost nothing. I switched to another brand and almost caught my limit. Try it and see if it works for you. I hope it was just me as Danny King's bait has always been the leader before now. Catfishjon

4. pphillips

pphillips New Member

State:
    OK
    I switched to another brand and almost caught my limit. Try it and see if it works for you. I hope it was just me as Danny King's bait has always been the leader before now. Catfishjon[/quote]

dont leave me in suspense!----switched to what?

5. dominoman

dominoman New Member

State:
    Dale, Texa
    I tried DK, that was bought at Walmart, never caught a fish on it. Got a gallon of Sure Shot that looks similar to what DK was. In the first 2 times of trying it, caught channels fairly steady.

6. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    Where did you get the sure shot? I've been using the big marv's cheesebait and secret seven they work very good

7. renji2476

renji2476 New Member

State:
    Waco, Texas, Un
    I been hearing about this "Secret 7" stuff. What is it and where can I get some?:0a28: (Same thing about the "Sure Shot":0a35:)

8. dominoman

dominoman New Member

State:
    Dale, Texa
    Sure Shot is made by Benny Roberts in Decatur Texas.

I came across this from a friend who referred me to Benny. I mailed a check last Thursday, had the product in the mail on Monday.

9. harley5247

harley5247 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    The best punch bait out there is CJs punch bait

10. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    I bought a jar of Secret seven dip bait hope to use it tomorrow. I also bought some Dead Red blood spray.
    Hi renji2467, you can order it thru Team Catfish. They are a sponsor.

Jaime

11. fatfreddy

fatfreddy New Member

State:
    Texas
    Who bought DK still dont know.

12. Texas Trapper

Texas Trapper New Member

State:
    Texas
    Not sure of his name, but I was told that Danny has not been paid fully and there looks like a court fight.

13. Texas Trapper

Texas Trapper New Member

State:
    Texas
    UPDATE

the guy that bought DK is named Richard, last name unknown, and it seem that he has now nearly paid off DK. The filler he is using is some kind of packing materiel that he gets at one of the factorys near him.

14. motard1

motard1 New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    He should use the filler for his head. It's obviously empty.

15. Catfishmomma

Catfishmomma New Member

State:
    Irving, Texas
    After reading what you all have put on the messages....I know why I haven't been catching any cats on Danny King! How fustrating! :0a9: I have a gallon of DK that I bought at the convention when it was in Arlington. I haven't opened it yet. Surely that gallon is one that Danny made. Guess I will have to try something else now. Sure is a shame that he sold out. It sure worked wonders for me.

Now my question is ya'll is Which punchbait is the best now?:beat_plaster:

16. Danny Kings

Danny Kings New Member

State:
    Texas
    Hello, my name is Richard Chrisman and I am the owner of Danny Kings Punch Bait. I have owned it know for over 4 years. The fiber is the only thing that has changed in the bait, otherwise nothing else, even the man who makes it (Joe), he has been making it for over 9 years for me and Danny. We have changed suppliers of ingredeints a couple of times to try to keep up with the volume that we are running and have had some growing pains with that, put overall everything is the same. We have even added a lot of new machines to ensure that quality and consistancey is at the highest of priority. I appologize for the website, we are in the process of making a new one, will be done soon. If you feel that you received a bad jar of bait, please private mail me and I will see what I can do. I appologize if any of our growing pains have affected your fishing, however I do wish you good luck on your next outing!

Team Danny Kings
    Richard Chrisman

17. Wac M Trac M

Wac M Trac M New Member

State:
    Texas
    Hello Richard, that is very humble of you to get on here and clue us in. I appreciate your post. I must say I dont like to fish for cats without your bait. It works wonders for me in my area. THANKS for making a great product and keep up the GREAT work.