Danny King punch bait

Discussion in 'Catfishing Baits' started by catfishingabber, Jun 10, 2006.

1. catfishingabber

catfishingabber New Member

State:
    California
    i have heard alot of people talk about Danny King punch bait i was wondering if it is something you buy or do you make it at home??? and if it is somthing you buy then was is the best one that people has had luck with, and if you make it whats the recipe

Thanks,
    Rob

2. Abu65

Abu65 Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Its something you buy hes a sponsor so you can get thru here. Do a search on Danny King's punch bait or check out his section in the sponsor area & all of your questions will be answered. Abu65

3. gargoil77

gargoil77 New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Indiana
    I recieved mine in the mail the other day. I'm trying it in a tourney tonight. Anxious to see what it does. Will report tomorrow.

4. BigCatDreaming

BigCatDreaming New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Its some pretty okay stuff. I caught a lot of cats on it. Just nothing bigger than 2 lbs

5. catfishingabber

State:
    California
    so what flavors do you guys think is the best

6. rwbrown1

rwbrown1 New Member

State:
    Tulsa, OK
    Not sure if there is a "best". I guess it depends on what the cats want. I've had real good luck with the blood and the original. Have not tried the garlic yet....
    It's good stuff (stinks real well, use a stick!).... I've found that Oxyclean and liquid cloths washing soap seems to get most of the smell off of my hands..:crazy:

Bob

7. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    All 3 work very well different days for different bait like everything. If i have to pick just one it would be blood. I sale and use all 3 blood seems to sale more. hope that help you out anyone you get will put fish on the hook.

8. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    Some people swear by it but ive never even gotten a bite on the stuff.The only kind of store bought ive had any luck with at all has been the premos super sticky and the hog wild.I cant get a cat to even sniff the danny kings around here.

9. Abu65

Abu65 Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Im beginning to wonder if Kentucky is not jinxed or something. I have alot of trouble with prepared baits as well if its not fresh shad, skipjacks, craws or bluegill Im not catching anything! I just ordered some of Danny Kings & I'll give a report & see what I find out.

10. catfishingabber

State:
    California
    well i ordered blood flavor from Mr. Hagan i was going out tonight but i have to move it to next saturday night so i should have it by then and will report back on how it works in So. california fishin holes

11. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    I think you may be right ive never had very much luck with prepared baits,neither does anyone else i know that catfishes.Must be picky eaters around here,but to be honest ive had the worst luck with the dk.

12. trnsmsn

trnsmsn New Member

State:
    Missouri Originally Now I
    As We Speak, I'm Yet To Get A Thing On The Dk's Blood Bait & So Far The Sure-Shot Has Proven To Be The Best For Me.

Now I'm Waiting For The Day When They Are Biting Real Well, Then I'm Going To Have A "Shoot-Out" And Make My Mind Up Then. I've Got A Gallon Of Each, So Time Will Tell.:tounge_out: