Danny King Catfish Punch Bait

Discussion in 'Fishing Bait Review' started by silverbell, Mar 29, 2006.

1. silverbell

silverbell New Member

State:
    AZ
    I just ordered a bunch of this stuff and would like to hear from any other members that have used it.

2. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    Sean, do a search from the search button in the yellow tool bar. Type in Danny King or Danny King Punch Bait. Ya'll find all kinds of info. Alot of it will be from me :grin-big: ....... I just love this stuff. It really works well. Used it in the winter spring summer and fall and had great luck on it. It catches lots of fryer size cats but my buddy got a 19 lb. Blue a month or two ago on it. Ya'll love it too.

3. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    I forgot to tell ya. I met Danny King and he is a regular guy. Very nice guy and is willin' to share tips with ya. His nephew is a member of the BOC and is very nice guy also. Just good ol' country boys is all they are :thumbsup: ...

Got ya DK pole next time ya need a new one. I got one from Danny himself and they are really nice poles.

4. silverbell

silverbell New Member

State:
    AZ
    Great! I will do that. I checked his website out too and it sounds like what I have been looking for.

5. loop

loop New Member

State:
    Newkirk,Oklahom
    Used alot of different punch baits in my time Danny's is proble the best.
    Loop

6. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Just ordered mine too, i hear this stuff works real good.

7. sairving

sairving New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Al and I just got some for the Texoma get together. Hopefully, it will bring the big ones in. Good luck!!

8. greenwood

greenwood New Member

State:
    Maryland
    Went fishing with Tim Hagan and the DK beat the chicken hearts and liver hands down.

9. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    :) Good ol' uncle chew..that's my sponsor..and that is my bait of choice;) More 1st place tournament wins than any other stink bait..Thanks Danny:)

10. ftlstrings

ftlstrings New Member

State:
    MIssouri
    Do they sell that stuff here in missouri, or just on the internet?

~M~

11. Duane

Duane New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Never Tried it I put it up there with all the other dip and commercial baits ....................... .If they send me some for free I will try it but it aint worth the money I spend on any of that junk .If you catch anything its tabby cats .I like to match the hatch to the catch in other words whatever the live bait or local bait is worms ,crawfish ,shad . Seems like ever once and a while danny Kings punch bait comes up on the board I saw He is a sponsor ? But personally Ive never used it and probably wont try tried the stuff at Academy and walmart .Catfish Dynamite ,Hog Wild . Shad in a Bag never had anything bite on it so until somebody sits in my boat and catches quality fish with all that stuff .But if yall had good sucess great I hope Yall get the bigguns

12. kspor

kspor New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    I found it at my local WalMart. I like dough baits, but dip baits are nice too. Will hve to see how the cats in the local ponds respond to it.

13. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex

Hey Tod, which one works best (flavor), I have the regular and the blood.

AL

14. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    I just picked up a 14 oz. tub this morning & will test it out soon! :)

Eric

15. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    Hey Al, the blood seems to catch the bigger ones and the garlic seems to catch the most. This past Friday nite we went out and did pretty good. I had a lil left of the origl. and the blood and mixed them together, this seemed to work good also. We caught 18 , no big ones this time but that was fine cause we really wanted some fryers anyway.
    My buddy netted some really nice shad and I caught one cat all nite long using shad. My other two poles had DK on them and those got the most bites. Martin used a shad on the top rig and DK on the bottom rig of one pole and then the oppiste on another pole. He also only caught one on the shad.

16. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    Ive never used it but since i hear so much about it i thought id order some.Ive tried just about everything else with no luck,so if i dont catch anything on dk i wont use anymore store bought bait.I orderd the blood flavor.

17. bluehunter

bluehunter New Member

State:
    Los Angele
    I have not used it but seen a buddy with it on a fishing outing. I was wondering, what is that stringy like material in it? It looks like some type of hair or something.

18. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    Brian, I beleive that is cat tails you are seeing in there. I use cotton balls or cat tails to thicken up the bait if it gets too thin. After dippin' in the tub alot with a wet hook the bait tends to get thin. Add a few cotton balls (pulled apart) or cat tails (pulled apart) and stir into the bait. This trick works great to thicken it up again.

19. bluehunter

bluehunter New Member

State:
    Los Angele
    Ok Thanks a lot Tod.

20. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    DON'T KNOW WHERE YOUR AT BUT I BOUGHT MINE AT UNKS BAIT SHOP IN ELSBERRY MO. THEY ONLY HAVE THE REG FLAVOR. THINK ITS SOMETHING NEW THIER TRYING SINCE THEY DIDN'T HAVE IT ALL LAST YEAR. SO FAR I HAD A FEW LITTLE BITES ON IT BUTS THATS ALL. NOT SURE HOW WELL IT WORKS IN THE BIG RIVER.