Danica Patrick in NASCAR?

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by ryang, May 23, 2009.

1. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Ok guys who will root for her when and if she switches to NASCAR:wink:

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I think I'd have to root for Gordon before her...:roll_eyes::wink::smile2:
    I think its just a publicity thing, she won't come to Nascar.:wink:

3. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

John, John! Say it ain't so! You're killin' me man. :smile2:

Yeah, I'd root for her, seein' as SHE'd be the only one to root for. :big_smile:

However, before I made an entire season commitment to rooting, she'd have to show me what she can do. I won't be pullin' for somebody who's almost always in the back of the pack.

I still like rollo though. :wink:

4. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    I suppose she will be right up there in the ranks with Jacques Villeneuve,Dario Franchitti, Patrick Carpentier and Christian Fittipaldi....Where are they now?:smile2:

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

:smile2::tounge_out::wink: I like Gordon, he's a great driver.:wink: Just not my favorite.:smile2:
    If she does come to Nascar I wish her the best of luck. It just seems that the open wheel drivers don't transition too well with the heavier stock cars. There are a couple decent ones but none with a lot of success. I guess we'll see but I seriously doubt if she switches...:confused2:

6. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    please God, let Danicka stay away form nascar, dont give my wife a reason, its all i got left.

7. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    My first question is: Is this a real attempt at furthering her career as a driver or is it a publicity thing (serious driver or eye candy)?
    I'll reserve any further comment until if and when it happens. Then we will see what the real deal is all about.

8. Flamekeeper

Flamekeeper New Member

State:
    Louisville, Ken
    Bring her on..She might make the others get off their seat and drive:smile2:

I myself like the 24 and 48 but really just like to watch them race and hear my brother talk about it. HE's a JJ Fan thru and through. I built that 48 nascar Themed B85 MegaMag for him last year.. He will get a kick out of this..:smile2:

9. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    They aint got Tramp stamps :eek:oooh::smile2::tounge_out:

10. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Don't really matter to me if she gives it a go or not....my question is where do I apply to be her jack man???:wink:

11. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    I wanna be the engine guy that gets to look under the hood :eek:oooh::wink::smile2:

12. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I'll be the guy that helps her out of that hot,sweaty drivers suit.
    smokey

13. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Whoa, why do I feel like I'm intruding into the men's cigar room or somethin'?

Y'all crack me up. :smile2:

14. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    I say if she can qualify and be competitive then go for it,she couldnt do any worse then some that are there now,especally the ones that take one or two laps just to pick up a pay check and head for the garage.She should at least have the right to prove herself imo.

15. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Never have cared for Nascar, but if she does make it. She might just change my mind about racing. LOL
    As good as she looks, She would have lots of fans. Also she can drive so I think she could kick those other drivers butts. Show them how a real driver does it.
    Pete

16. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    She's mighty feisty and pretty, and a right fair driver. I'd "root" for her in any event!!

BB in SC

17. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

I got a laugh first thing this morning :big_smile:. Danica showed up on my homepage.....an article about how she's tryin' to "soften" her image. She's throwin' out fiesty and bringin' in friendly evidently :smile2:.

They had a video of her bikini shoot for "Shape" magazine too :wink:.

18. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Man that beat what was on my homepage this am. Guess I need to go in search of her softer side.:cool2:
    Pete

19. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    A sprint cup car is alot different animal than an indy car, you don't shift with buttons and only move the steering wheel 2 inches each way.... I like her and would like to see her try but would hate to see her dissapointed during the learning curve. She should work on more success in the open wheels first....jmo

20. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    Could you supply a link to that? :big_smile: