DANGIT!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Phil Washburn, Oct 8, 2007.

1. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    will the board changes PLEASE settle down a little????:angry:

and may i please see dates and times by last posters on threads?:confused2:

2. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    My poor head is spinning, everytime i log on something has changed, I know at times i can be a little slow, but, please don't help it along.

3. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    You guys. All ya do is whine. Wait till you get really old like me. My poor brain can't find the bathroom door in my own house. I get on here and I am ready to call Hillary Clinton to increase my taxes to hire me a teacher to tell me how to navigate this place. Old dogs never die, they just get dumber. I guess the way to look at it is that there is always tomorrow, 'cause it will be different again. God, give me a pill. if I can find them.

4. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Man, just don't let Hillary or any of those politicians impose anything similar to the Canadian health care system on us. Geeezzzzz. The Canadians don't even want it...

and Phil, such language... you know minors and women get on this board. SHAME.

5. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    We need to get a lock on that sattelite Pauls usein. LOL!

6. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    It's called progress. We were told a while back that major changes were coming in November, well perhaps the Boss wants to try a few early to see how many of us get out the crying towel...........or not.................and then again perhaps he wants to spend his time doing something other than working on here during Thanksgiving, I believe was the ETA of the major changes.

Alot of us has seen it come and go and come and go and go back again, so just hang on to your crying towel, such is the way of progress. It comes in stages, trials and tribulations, just as life.

Speaking of life, now there is something that changes constantly, and moves so fast sometimes, it's hard to hang on.

Take care.

P.S. Phil I didn't mention that it was pick on you day, see? :wink::cool2:

7. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Geez Phil will ya get a grip Rome wasnt built in a day, it will be okay Buddy just gotta have a little patience.LOL:dribble:

8. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    I thought that I had done something to effect the way that the site is running...... one day (on one machine) it looks this way, and the next day on another machine it looks another way....it use to be quick to get to the site..... maybe even three seconds, and I'm sure glad some of you folks are on the same page as I think I am..... or are we not tonight?

Gilmafam.... Bayrunner Ray

9. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Are you happy Phil its back to normal :big_smile::eek:oooh::smile2:

10. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Dadburnit Phil, Where's your sense of adventure .:angry::big_smile:

11. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i ain't gonna be happy 'til darryl puts me on a 30+lb blue in the kerr lake tourney:wink:

i like the date stamp beside the latest post on the front page so it is easy to tell if someone has posted since i last visited. with no date, i have to hunt thru several pages to find that out

12. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro
    What changes? I personally appreciate changing when I'm not looking. It's the way Grandma said it should be done! :smile2:

13. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    At least its the same chann:wink:el, or do I mean flat, shoot blue.....

14. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    [/quote]
    i like the date stamp beside the latest post on the front page so it is easy to tell if someone has posted since i last visited. with no date, i have to hunt thru several pages to find that out[/quote]

Well it looks "back to normal" but I'm just a "newby" from Nov. of last year...Like Phil says...... "I like the date idea"..... Well, someone who is doing the "spring cleaning" here is "inconsistant".... not that I don"t like change, but it seems that some "folks" have been "run off" with the changes over the year..........It is nice to "click" on BOC and just have to wait 3-4 seconds for the site to come up...... Just go back to the "last post....TODAY, and I'll be happier.....

Just some feelings from the other side of the STATES...... Bayrunner Ray

15. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    My other computer went on the crapper... so I went and bought a brand new system...

I log on here and I got mad at the new computer thinking it messed up the forum. Thanks for giving me a heart attack at such a young age. :smile2::smile2::smile2:

16. iam2hi2flyinky

iam2hi2flyinky New Member

State:
    kentucky
    i know a guy:crazy:, who knows a guy:tounge_out:, and he knows of another guy:angry: that can make your problems go away:big_smile:lol

17. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Is it November already. Man times flies when your having fun.:wink: :smile2:

If Paul is reading this. Dont drink the water in Iraq. Too many side effects in it. :tounge_out::smile2:

Phil, you too. Lay off the water. :tounge_out::smile2:

I'm still logging on at catfish1. Still reading and posting . PC doing OK. I dont think any members is upset with me .
    I'm trying real hard to come up with a grip. Someone help meout.
    I got it. My sorry dailup connection. :eek:oooh:
    I wish Paul would fix that for me. LOL.:roll_eyes:

Guess I'll go have a can, I mean glass of water while I wait for my dailup to load up.:eek:oooh::tounge_out:

18. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I got another grip ( gripe ) . I can't type or spell good. Sometimes I would like to make changes/corrections to my post. Many times I cant edit because my dail up is to slow in the short time frame we have to edit.
    I need more time. LOL

19. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Hey Phil, you'd better pipe down or you'll get neg-repped by the Catfish Commando himself. :beat_brick:

I don't think much would be left of you if that ever happened! :smile2:

20. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    last time i checked, Joel, i had more neg rep power than the Master Blaster:wink:

but since i don't have administrative powers i am at a DECIDED disadvantage in a pissing contest with him...don't look for me to engage Our Leader in a gunfight when all i have is a butter knife:smile2: