Dang Thieves !!!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by jdstraka, Aug 26, 2009.

1. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Well Folks This old Bohunk is MAD !! Did I say Real MAD,I mean Real MAD !!

Took Major out this morning(my hunting/watch dog) to take his A.M. dump and looked over at my fishing boat parked on the driveway and to my alarm some Scumbag had stolen my 30hp mercury motor off the boat. Not only did they steal the motor but they got 4 Pro.Driftmaster rod holders plus the gas tank and cut all the cables to my CMC power tilt and trim. What kind of low rent A-hole would do that????

We have lived in this same house for years and have felt safe,but one now has to wonder just what this old world is coming to when a man can't even keep his boat on his own driveway with motion atcivated lights that work and not 30ft. away from our bedroom window.I had just brought the boat home from our cabin on the river this last Sunday to do some fishing around here.

Well I guess I could still do some fishing ifin I could find me a BIG set of oars to oar that 18ft. lund Alaskan!! Any Sugestions?? Or I could launch it here at Council Bluffs Iowa, in the Missouri River and let the current take me down stream and fish on the way and have the Wiffie pick my up in a copple of days down in Kanas City,What you think. Oh and another question? Just how much Beer will a man need on board for a 2 day float trip down the Missouri River to Kanas City?? Oh and did I mention I am Pi$$ed off ? Later Old Motorless J.D.

2. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Damn, JD, that sux! Did you not have homeowners insurance?

BB

3. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    JD, poor devil you. Must of been one of those employees ya fired over the years working for Wal-Mart.

Just sit on the veranda and have one of your grand-kids bring over a kiddie pool and cast into that. Don't have to worry about the beer getting cold and the wife can bring you out fresh ones all the time.

Secret here JD, is stop and pick this Boheme up on the Eastern side of the lawless state of Iowa and we'll head east to BG's Country in Jersey. Now they are civilized out there not like this State. There a man's property is respected.

Sorry JD, can't help ya. There's still Indian's your way. You close to Nebraska and South Dakota ain't ya? Terrible dangerous country.

4. DANZIG

DANZIG New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Been a rough year for that BS.

A bud of mine woke to a phone call very early the other morn. Neighbor let him know someone was in his truck.

He did not catch the little rat but the fool ran right by the neighbors front door and got recognized.

LEO's waited for, and got him at his house, The SOB had been out all night hittin cars, guess he got greedy and hit one too many.

5. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Boy I hate to hear that JD. With all the job losses and economy this is happing everywhere. You need to catch him and put a couple of popknots on his stupid little head. Hope they find you motor. I bet you would have taken him fishing if he would have just ask:wink::smile2:.

Tom

6. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    J.D im very sorry for that hard earned money loss. :angry: That scumbag will pay in the long run..

7. Brandon829

Brandon829 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I'll let ya borrow the MAC 10 if ya want!

8. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    JD that is sad news. Sorry to hear of it. Crime is on the rise in all areas today. I hope you had insurance to cover it or it shows up for recovery.

9. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Yup Mickey,I have Insurance and it will replace what was taken.Thank's fellas for the kind thoughts. I just needed to vent a little.I know that some of you have also had stuff stolen over the years and My heart go's out to you.God Bless Your Friend,J.D.

10. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Seen so much of this... it almost seems like thieves are watching and targeting BOC members.... A common thief wouldn't have wanted drift masters- probably not known what the heck they even were.

11. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I can’t stand a thief..
    Sorry you got hit. Glad you got ins. Course now your rates will go up.

[FONT=&quot]My area has gotten bad too.
    guess that is why texas passed new laws on protecting property
    [/FONT]

12. festus

festus New Member

JD, I hate to hear it. Anytime I see anything about a theft on a fishing board, I always file the stolen goods away in my mind 'cause no telling where they'll end up. I'm in East Tennessee, and this place must be the methamphetamine and catalytic converter stealing capital of the U.S. It takes as much or more effort to steal something as it does to work. Whoever pawns this won't get the real value of it is what's the shame. :angry:

13. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    JD,,, Me and Kenny was thinking of visiting you ,,,,,,and Drinking Your Cold Beer,,,,,,

Now with this news,,, we will furnish the Cold Beer.....

I'll bet,,, even Kenny would pop for a cold 30.....I'm still on the Miller High Life long necks,,, as they are still on sale for 9.95 a case/24 bottles.

Are you ready to hide from Bulla Mae????????????? I'll bring my boat and Kenny and Bo to your Hide Away,,,,,

Pm us directions,,,,

Have Beer Will Drink,,, Read the Card of A Man,,,,

14. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    W\Sorry to hear that JD. As for beer for a 2 day float. If it was you and me I think we will need a bigger boat. Of cousce I can't quiet keep up with you. LOL :wink:

15. bigkane

bigkane New Member

State:
    Ashland, K
    These dang pill heads will do anything for their high. It's gettin' down right ridiculous. Shoot first ask questions later, that's what I say.

16. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    dang JD. sorry to hear this seems like the scum bags are after all of us this year you would think sins the law keeps a eye on you cooking all that crack thay would have caut them thay can give you hello for cooking lead but never around when some thing is realy wrong:angry::sad2:

17. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Yeah hopefully they'll choke or O.D. on 'em --- the problem will go away, and save some of us a bullet.....

18. Wooly

Wooly New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Sorry to hear about you getting robbed. Hopefully the bastard got a hernia carrying that 30 horse! I hope you have the serial number of your motor to help the cops track them down. Your probably not the only one in the area being targeted.

Luck to ya buddy!
    Wooly

19. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    These days, our laws are not strict enough to fit the crime. If the punishment for theft was a Louisville slugger across the knuckles, there would be less thieves to deal with.

20. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I be thinkin "paws & Jaws securitey!" Pit Bull ....shoot that lill spanial be to busey tryin to hump a wabbit...didnt even fuss...ya needs a nutter dawg! sumpin with a lill bite name him migruff too.....they get played by him they wont never be back.....can bout put a guarentee on it too.....shoot- 1300lbs per square meat out yer butt badd to tee bone "PAWS & JAWS" oh yeah.... how do ya like me now scumbagg????