Dang that hurt!

Discussion in 'The BOC's Animal House' started by Mac-b, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    This morning after first light I hear a squirrel making one hell of a sound and I went out to see what was going on. I spotted a small squirrel in one of my white oak trees with another one holding onto it's tail, so I thought. I went back in the house to get the binoculars, put them to my eyes and crap, the larger squirrel was castrating the younger buck. I have heard about this taking place all my life, but today was the first time I have ever seen it up close.

Doc., does the larger squirrel eat the mtn. oysters after he gets them out. :eek:oooh:

2. 320hotrod

320hotrod New Member

State:
    KCMO
    I've never heard of that. I believe it would give me nightmares if I ever seen it!

3. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Well dip my hush puppies in Oyster Stew.

There is someone on the animal thread. All the animals are usually over in the regular threads.

Rarely seen but often done Mr Mac. That situation should occur more frequently in the human world. Know a coupla people I would do that to as I speak. Territory, females (thank G0d) and I am bigger than you kind of attitude. Just like Tomcats try and castrate each other when they fight the same thing occurs here. They usually just spit them out Mr Mac.

If that male that is getting his jewels removed could be brought into the game bag he would be good eating. Leave that old buck that is doing the chewing alone. He would be tough unless you pressure cooked him for a week.

4. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Just happened to see this thread.
    Eeeeee--yikes!!! Man, you guys can be vicious!!:crazy:At least we "sweet little ole gals" just scratch, kick & bite!!!! :tounge_out:

5. grouse & britt

grouse & britt New Member

State:
    Pa.
    Sweet , ole & gal dont belong in the same sentence :smile2::smile2:
    and Yes we men are the cause of that:crazy::confused2::smile2: