dang RAIN!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Rollinunknown, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Rollinunknown

Rollinunknown New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Missouri
    Gee the boat is running smooth and i get out on the Missouri run down to the Mississippi ... head back up the Missouri and it starts raining so i put the top up and a huge down pour came bilge pumps kicked on and i brought the boat back to the ramp:sad2::confused2:

/Sigh.....

Its madness i wanna fish got all the bugs worked out and now im stuck back at home waiting for the rain to stop...

:eek:oooh:

2. TheMadCatter

TheMadCatter New Member

State:
    missouri
    yeah man, i know what you mean. if we get a good amount i wonder how much the rivers will come up.....and they have only been down for a short time......it sucks.

3. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    it does suck. were goin to hit below a sand bar wed. b4 it under water again. good place to arrowhead hunt to.

4. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Better hurry. The bars are gonna dissapear shortly.

5. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Dude, if it was rain and no lightning and you had the top up, why'd you head in? Fish don't know it's rainin' :smile2:

Those of you down below the confluence got even more coming, I'd imagine. Rained the last 2 days here and more on the way the weather guessers are saying. And here I'd just gotten used to those big rocky things starting to kind of stick up out of the water again.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2009
  6. Rollinunknown

State:
    Missouri

cabooooooooommmmmmm major lighting and im a new boater hehe:smile2::wink:

my boat can get in the shallows very decent about 6-8inchs is all the jet needs .im not to worried about the dikes as i am the current ... it should be ok and safe right ?

i was thinking of hiting the river tomorrow.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2009
  7. goosed

goosed New Member

State:
    KC Missouri
    Went out last night in the rain. Big bridge on the Kansas river worked for cover. 10lb blue thanks to GaryF

8. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Yeah the dang rain stopped me from doin' stuff today too..:confused2:

9. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    I'm the same way - rain isn't pleasant, but I'm flat skeered of lightning. Not sure if you could skate over the dikes with that jet or no, but it would be kind of cool if ya could:smile2:

10. Rollinunknown

State:
    Missouri

lol! water level forcast .....:eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh: 12.1 16.8 4.7ft rise OMG!!!! Theres gonna be house's floatin down river ..

damn just when i get a boat.

11. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Saw the tops of dikes one day and they were gone the next:eek:oooh::sad2: I'm starting on my ark this week anybody wanna help? Reserve your spot today.:smile2::smile2: Stay safe and be on the lookout for lightning!!!:wink: