Dandelion metal detector

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Nobody Special, Apr 13, 2006.

1. Nobody Special

Nobody Special New Member

State:
    TN
    How to use a dandelion to detect copper.

First, you get a dandelion that has puffed up with the little fuzzy ball on top. Then you tell someone you can use the dendelion to find a penny. Make sure they have no pennies in their pockets and then you give them a penny and tell them to hide it somewhere on their body while you have your back turned. Turn around and start at their feet moving the dandelion slowly over their body like it was a metal detector. When you get to their face, hold the dandelion about two inches in front of their lips and say "It's in your mouth". They will say "no it's not", and you say "let me see". When they open their mouth, shove the dandelion in and run like hell.

2. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Oh, that sounds like something Jack should do to Mellonhead

3. Crispy Critter

Crispy Critter New Member

State:
    Missouri
    That's a good one Grumpy.I'm going to get my Grandson to pull that on my wife,I can't run fast enough myself.LOL!!

4. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    TD bite your tongue for heaven sake.:sad: Do you know how many weapons MELLON carries in his night fishing defense pod.You do something like that and the sky will light up like Bagdhad during Desert Storm.I'll be surpised if we hear from Stumpy anymore.LOL;) :)

5. silverbell

silverbell New Member

State:
    AZ
    I am going to try that on my mom! She is the only one I could probably out run. LOL

6. gargoil77

gargoil77 New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Indiana
    Love good harmless practical joke. Hopefully I can remember this one. I have to do this too my son and my brother.

7. screen

screen New Member

State:
    Sterling, Illinois
    Grumpy!!! Your not right!

8. Crispy Critter

Crispy Critter New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Well it worked like a charm for my Grandson last night.Lucky for Him "Nana" is good natured,although He wasn't taking chances.By the time She got done spitting it out He was a good hundred yards away.LOL!!

On a side note I got real dumb when She wanted to know where He heard that. ;)