Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Where do some of you guys fish along the Dan River? I'm not saying give up ur super secret, never fail spots just some ideas as to where I need to be looking for some decent spos to catch some fish. I'm not even looking for monster fish just something to get me on the board with this river. I've been fishing it for a few years now kinda off and on, but I plan to get more serious this year with it and I basically just need some pointers of spots to fish. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Ohh and by the way I'm fishing from the bank just to clear up any confusion.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sadly i have come to realize this but there a few there, of course I haven't had much luck at the ones I've been to. I'll be sure to pm Puddin and see what he can tell me. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
120 Posts
We use to go behind Tuck's airport years ago. Dunno if you still can? Also go on riverdale side of the short bridge. Seen people from the down river side of the bridge to the rocks above the trestle. Dunno if I would venture to the other side of the river at the city water intake. Maybe a cut and shoot there...LOL If I'm not mistaken there is an old road up the river from the short bridge that you could possibly walk up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.