DAN... is back...

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by DHarris, Mar 10, 2006.

1. DHarris

DHarris New Member

State:
    IA
    Thats right...

For those who remember DH2.
    Never was but could have been called deer hunter jr. thats where DH2 comes from I guess. Wait a min....... Jr never would have worked now that I think bout it.... Much better lookin than him....

And then there's CHUCK... Wait, no time for that now. HE HE HE...

All ribbing aside its great to be back and I'm lookin forward to hearin from all of my old friends. Been jinxed since I last posted bout a year or more ago....Only caught 2 cat in that time.... Yall can blame my wife and my job.... Wife says its the job.... Had to put that part in she is sitting here now... And I just got slapped.... Imagine that.

Matt.

2. Chuckb

Chuckb New Member

State:
    Pana Illinois
    Hey buddy its great to see you!!! I have been searching the country for you.

3. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Welcome back Dan: we thought you left us for another country. lol Poor Chuck had you on the milk carton for almost 6 Months so he gave up looking for you.

:)

4. DHarris

DHarris New Member

State:
    IA
    Milk carton hu??? LOL LOL
    I do appreciate the nation wide search but no I did not leave the country. Just ended up with a really demanding job and our com took a s*#t so I couldn't get on line at home. Mother in law got hers up and running and lets me get on every so often after work. Have only logged bout 5hrs total of fishing in the past year or more. Sad hu? Been feelin really bad bout a couple of things since I last was on. Want to clear both up asap. Don't have ten posts so can't PM anyone yet but since havn"t really heard from eithor one of them yet could all let WV and Paul know that I will be getting in touch wit them soon as I can. Thanks ahead of time.

DH and Chuck...
    I know yall have gotten older and most likely uglier but besides that how yall been. Honestly the two of you were the first two on the list of people I hoped would see my post. Can't tell you how happy I was to see that yall had responded. I really would like to chat wit WV if yall can let him know I'm back. Well I gotta git for now. Lookin forward to chattin wit yall and possibly, finally, meetin ya this year. Have vacation that not sure what going to do wit yet so is possible. Chuck, you are close enough that I could make a weekend out of it if we can cooridinate time off. And I will be in a positon to talk to ya bout a house twards the end of the year.

Anyway gotta go for now...
    alk at ya later...

DAN...

5. Chuckb

Chuckb New Member

State:
    Pana Illinois
    Dan, DH only lives a couple hours from me now. Aint that scary!! WV is not a part of this board anymore but we can fill ya in on all the goings on later. Good to see you back.

6. DHarris

DHarris New Member

State:
    IA
    If I remember right you are bout three or four hrs from me. Maybe closer now that I'm in Moline, IL. Be movin bak jus cross the border in next few mos. Really wont make dif far as time to your place is concerned really. Extra two hrs to DH's will make hell of a dif on a weekend trip I think. Need to think bout plannin a trip in the middle. You being the one that won't have to pay for these outrageous gas prices will of course buy the meat for the grill the first night. LMAO...... really i think we should be able to find a happy middle and get togather for a long over due gathering. Is slimy still active? He is right clost to me if i remember right. Should maybe cooridinate wit him too. Lets see if we can get somthin goin maybe.

7. Chuckb

Chuckb New Member

State:
    Pana Illinois
    I haven't seen Slimy on the BOC in a long time. I would be happy to furnish the food if you came down for a weekend.

8. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Welcome back, we need to get that profile picture back up now.

9. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Anyone that can find their way back to the BOC deserves some rep points, welcome back Dan.

10. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Agree Wolf, nice when family finds way home.

11. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Hey buddy, it is great to see you back with us. Welcome home:thumbsup: