Dam Thiefs

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by catfishken, Jul 2, 2009.

1. catfishken

catfishken Member

State:
    Streator, Illin
    Last night someone stole my 10' jon boat outta my back yard it was aluminum painted black with spider monkey written on the sides please be on the lookout for this boat in the streator/ ottawa area. if you see it please contact me @ 815-257-2178 also now that mines gone does anyone in the lasalle county area have or know of a cheap or free jon boat? had a fishing trip with my brother planned this weekend as i dont get to see him much but guess we will be syuck to the bank but i guess thats better than nothing and again please be on the look out for my boat thanks Ken

2. Mr Okie

Mr Okie New Member

State:
    Okla/Texas
    Hope they catch em and you get your boat back.........:angry:

3. lil kat

lil kat New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Sorry to hear about your boat. With this econemy like it is I only see things like this getting worse than better. Hope you get your boat back.

4. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    thats just wrong wish ya'd caught em grabbin it:angry:

5. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    know how it feels... thieves stole my sons new four wheeler last week

6. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Check with home owners insurance. It may be covered.

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Sorry to hear of your loss. I hope you are able to recover it. Sad.

8. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Sorry to hear about your boat. There have been quit a bit of posts about thieves lately. Its getting bad out there. All I know is what comes around goes around, and someday they will be the target.

9. jmanion8

jmanion8 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Sorry to hear that, just had my cot stolen last night...thats no consolation really, but still sucks. :sad2:

10. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    It is ridiculous how much stuff is getting stolen lately. I caught the kids who stole my tackle box and my custom fishing rod. They stole bunch of stuff from other campers to make it a felony charge. I hope you get vengence like I did.

11. USNTWEEK

USNTWEEK New Member

State:
    Illinois
    sorry to hear about your boat hope you can find it

12. Shutupandfish

Shutupandfish New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Im sorry to hear that man, i hope you catch the pieces of crap that stole your boat. :angry::angry:

13. Johnny B

Johnny B New Member

State:
    illinois
    I will be on the river all of the weekend but I will definately keep two eyes out for ya!!!:crazy:

14. Johnny B

Johnny B New Member

State:
    illinois
    By the way I live in Ottawa and I know alot of river rats and I'll make sure they all know so they keep a lookout for ya too. I'll keep your number in my wallet in case! Also call the DNR and have them look while they are out for the fourth!!:wink:

15. Ran2more

Ran2more New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I hate Friggin theives. You might check local recyclers, they might try to scrap it out.

16. stoney53

stoney53 Well-Known Member

State:
    PA
    to much of that stuff goin on all over my thoughts are like randys is they might try to scrap it for money hope some how ya get it back and they get caught

17. Iowa_Josh

Iowa_Josh New Member

State:
    Central Iowa
    They stole a dam? They must be ambitious!

18. Chicago

Chicago New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Sorry to hear about your boat. Nothing worse then some little cowards snagging your hard earned stuff. They got some bad luck coming . . . I'm sure of that. Bad people always do.

19. snakeman76

snakeman76 New Member

State:
    Tallahassee, Fl
    Sorry for your bad luck hope you git back like it was no how youi feel hell my own brother in law stole my hunting rifle and pawned it for 80 bucks i got the gun back and he went to prison.:angry:

20. Human Resources 31

Human Resources 31 New Member

State:
    Ottawa, Central Illinois
    i am on the fox and illinois in the ottawa area alot. I will be on patrol and ask around. I do have a 14 foot starcraft for sale if you interested. Let me know.